"You Still Love Me Or Naw?"

After We Got Ice Cream We Chilled At My House. I Glanced At Chresanto And He Was Staring. "What?" I Asked. "Nothing..Just Looking At How Beautiful You Are", He Said. I Rolled My Eyes. "What.. You Can't Accept A Compliment.. Or The Fact That I Love You!" He Said."Then Why Hurt The Person You Love?" I Asked. My Eyes Were Starting To Water. " I Know I Messed Up But Please Give Me Another Chance." He Replied. "Chresanto I Don't Thin-". He Interrupted Me With His Lips. Like A Fool I Kissed Back. We Went Down On The Couch And He Hovered Over Me. "Let Me Love You Again", He Said While Kissing Me. I Couldn't Resist I Loved The Feeling Of His Lips On Mine . I Tried To Stop But Couldn't. I Finally Managed To Get Him Off Of Me. He Looked Hurt But Then Suddenly Cupped My Face In His Hands. "Look Me In The Eyes And Tell Me You Don't Love Me" He Said. "What?" I Asked. "Look Me In The Eyes And Tell Me You Don't Love Me Anymore And I'll Stop. "I-I-I Don't Love You ", I Said . He Looked At Me With Pure Hurt. He Stood Up. "Chresanto Wait!" I Shouted . He Turned Around. "What.?" He Shot Back . "Why Are You Leaving?" I Asked. "Because I'm Sitting Here Pouring My Heart Out..And You Still Don't Care... I See Why You Didn't Have A Boyfriend Before Because Nobody Is Stupid Enough To Deal With Your BS!" He Replied . I Stood There Dumbfounded. Chresanto's Face Suddenly Changed. "Look Nicole I Think Its Best If We Just Don't See Each Other Anymore." He Said. "Why?..Because I Don't Trust You?..Because You Cheated?..Because I'm Being Resist?" I Asked . " You Know What Nicole I'm Done Playing Your Childish Games..I'm Pretty Sure Princeton Would Love For You To Be A Step Mom To His Son." He Said Sarcastically. I Thought About Jaden. "Why Would You Even Say Something Like That?" I Said While Letting My Tears Fall Freely. Chresanto Must Have Figured Out What I Was Referring To."Nicole. I'm Sorry..I Wasn't Thinking " He Said. "I Think Its Time You Go", I Said Trying Not To Make Eye Contact. "Yeah I Was  Thinking The Same Thing.. I Guess This Is Goodbye For Good." He Said. I Opened The Door And He Kissed My Check And Walked Out. He Was Out Of My Life. For Good.
---------------------------------------------------------    What You Think Gonna Happen??
Prod: Bitch Why Ain't I Been In The Story
Author: Shut Up And Wait Yo Turn
Chresanto: Jazz Why You Made Me Cheat On Nicole?
Princeton: How Tf I Got A Baby Wit A Chick Who I Barely Kno?!
Bree: Jazz Why The Hell Chresanto Ain't Mines
Nicole: Bree Shut TF Up He Don't Want Yhu!
Star : Yeah Bitch He Want Me
Author : Star Getcho Ahh Out My Story
*Star Tries To Be White And Flips Her Hair But Trips Instead*
Everyone: Laughs
Prod: When Imma Get A Girlfriend?
Ray: Yeah Me Too
Chresanto: Who Gon Be Mines Next?
Nicole: Jazz Me & Santo Getting Back Together?
Bree: Who Is My Baby Daddy???
Princeton: Why You Made Me Sleep With Bree Ugly Ahh?!?
Author: All Y'all Shut Up And Wait For The Next Chapter
Everyone: Ight