"Baby Come Back"

It Had Been 3 Weeks Since I'd Talked To Chresanto. We Saw Each Other At The Studio But We Never Talked. I Miss Him. I Was A Fool To Let Him Go. -FLASHBACK- "I Thought You Loved Me!" "Ha I Never Loved You.. I Just Used You. "Bitch Get Out!" I Screamed. He Wrapped His Hands Around My Neck And Squeezed Tightly. Kevin I-I-I Can't Breathe. He Dropped Me To The Ground And Repeatedly Kicked My Stomach. "Stop Your Hurting The Baby!" I Screamed. He Kept Abusing Me Until He Finally Got Tired. "That's What A Bitch Is.!" He Spat At Me. I Brought Myself To The Hospital. With A Busted Lip ,Broken Arm, And Massive Cut On My Leg From Where He Cut Me With A Pocket Knife. "Can You Help Me?" I Said Between Sobs. -FLASHBACK OVER- I Touched My Scar On My Leg. Even If I Looked At My Scar I Would Get Chills Down My Back. I Decided To Call Issa. "Can You Come Over?" I Asked. "Yeah Be There In A Few Minutes" He Replied. 10 Minutes Later The Door Bell Rung. "Hey BabyCakes", He Said. "Well Hello To You" I Said Shocked. Why Did He Call Me Baby Cakes? I Let Him In And We Sat Down. I Told Him About The Chresanto Situation. "Nicole You Need Someone Who Loves You, Respects You., And Treats You Like A Queen" He Touched My Cheek Lightly. We Made Eye Contact. I Leaned In And He Pecked My Lips. The Kiss Deepen And We Went Down. He Unzipped My Pants And Went To My Neck. "Mmm Chresanto", I Moaned. He Instantly Got Up. I Gasped. "I'm Sooo Sorry!" " It's Cool Look Nicole I Think You Should Talk To Chresanto..It's Obvious You Still Love Him." He Said. "Plus Its Weird That I Was About To Have Sex With My Best Friend." We Laughed. He Stood Up And Walked Towards The Door..I Followed. "Goodnight I Love You Mami" He Said . " Na'night And I Love You Too Papi". We Hugged And Laughed. I Changed My Clothes And Headed Towards Chresanto's House.  20 Minutes Minutes Later I Arrived. I Knocked On The Door And He Answered. "Nicole What Are Yo-" I Interrupted. "Shut Up And Listen ..Chresanto I'm So Sorry That I Didn't Give You Another Chance..I Thought I Didn't Love You But I Still Do" I Said. A Woman Walked Behind Him. "Baby Who's This.?" She Asked. I Shot A Glance At Chresanto . "I Was Just Leaving", I Said And Stormed Off. "Nicole Wait!" He Shouted. -Chresanto POV: Damn! Nicole So Confusing. She Don't Love Me Now She Do?! "Look Lisa That Was My Ex And She Just Told Me She Loves Me And I Still Love Her." "It's Ok Chres... I Understand. Lisa Said. "Thanks I Hope We Can Still Be Friends" "Of Course"She Said And She Walked Out. -Unknown POV: We Watching All Y'all Especially Nicole.. Keep A Look Out. -Nicole POV: I Got Home And Poured Me A Glass Of Wine. I Got On My Phone And Called Katrina. The Door Bell Rung. I Opened It To See Chresanto. "Girl I Gotta Go There's A Bitch On My Porch" "Uh Lemme Guess Chresanto..I'll Call You Later Bye Girl" She Said And Hung Up. "Can I He-" Chresanto Kissed Me. I Kissed Back He Picked Me Up And I Put My Legs Around His Waist. He Carried Me To The Bed Room.  He Hovered Over Me. "I Love You" "I Love You Too" I Said. We Continued And Soon The Room Was Filled With Heavy Moans . After We Finished I Layed On This Bare Chest And Fell Asleep.