"The Good ,Bad ,And The Ugly"

**COUPLE OF MONTHS LATER..***  I Stared At A Picture Of My Son Jaden. My Eyes Started To Water I Looked Away Blinking Back Tears. It Seemed Like Yesterday I Was Cooking Him Breakfast. When I Had Chresanto I Was Happy. I Wasn't Sitting At Home Alone Thinking About The Day It Happened... On The 14th Of Every Month I'd Cry My Heart Out Considering It Was The 14th My Son Was Pronounced Dead. I Had To Pull It Together For My Sake And The Sake Of These Kids Since They Were Waiting On Me. I'd Lost Track Of Time And Realized I Had Sat In My Car For 15 Minutes. I Got Out The Car And Walked Inside And You'll Never Guess Who I Saw. Bree. She Was So Big She Still  Didn't Know About "The Incident" And I Wanted To Keep It That Way. She Saw Me And Walked My Way . "Hey Girl Chresanto Told Me You Were Coming!" She Exclaimed." Uhh Wassup..Look Girl We Got Some Catching Up To Do But Later." I Said Trying Not To Sound Jealous. I Walked Away And Glanced At Chresanto I Smiled And Waved And He Started To Walk Over To Me. " Nicki Wassup Girl Aye Thanks Again For Doing These Costumes" "Oh No Prob-",  I Was Interrupted By Princeton. "Aye Wassup Chresanto I Was Just Stop-" He Stopped And Looked At Me. " Well Hello Gorgeous", He Said While Kissing My Hand. "Hi Prince", I Said Flirting A Lil Bit. Chresanto Cleared His Throat But We Payed No Attention. "I'm Glad I Ran Into You.. I Wanted To Know If You Are Free This Friday Night?" He Said. "Uhh Yeah Why?" I Said Confused. " Well I Want To Take You Out That Night" "Uhh Like A Date?", I Said. "Yeah So Are You Down?" He Said. "Of Course", I Said And Wrote My Number On His Hand.. I Put XOXO At The End And Made Sure Chresanto Saw. Princeton Smirked And Looked At His Watch. " Man I Gotta Go But Uh Nicole See You Friday Night", He Said And Kissed My Cheek. I Blushed. I Looked At Chresanto. " Well I Better Get To Work" I Said. "Yeah Well See You Soon", He Said. I Felt His Eyes Watch Me As I Walked Into My Designer Room.
   **** 8 Hours Later****
I Was So Tired But I Needed To Finish This Solo Costume. I Heard Someone Singing So Me Being My Nosey Self I Got Up And Followed The Beautiful Voice. "These Lips Can't Wait To Taste Your Skin Baby No No No And These Eyes Can't Wait To See Your Grin.." I Clapped And He Stopped And Looked  Startled.  "Don't Stop You Sound Amazing", I Said Smiling. " Thanks", He Said Laughing A Little. "What Are You Still Doing Here I Thought Tony Was Locking Up" , I Asked. "My Car Won't Start And I Asked Bree If She Would Give Me A Ride But She Hasn't Come For Hours." He Said. " Well Why Not Just Come Crash At My House You Have Clothes Still." I Said.  "Uh  Ight Well Lets Go", He Said. We Got In The House And I Went To Go Take A Shower When I Got Out Chresanto Called Me. "Aye Nicki Who's This Little Boy?" Shit. He Was In Jaden's Baby Album. Should I Lie?? Tell The Truth ?? I Couldn't Think Next Thing I Knew I Burst Into Tears. He Rushed Over To Me And Held Me Tightly ." Talk To Me ", He Pleaded. " That Little Boy Was My..My Son He Passed Away", I Said Between Sobs. Chresanto Had Tears Coming Down His Eyes. "How?", He Asked. "It Was  A Busy Morning I Had Alot Of Work To Do And I Was Trying To Feed Jaden His Breakfast Before Daycare. I Strapped Him In His High Chair But It Wasn't Secure  I Didn't Check I'd Forgotten Because I Was  Late  And Rushing To Get Things Done. I Went Into The Laundry Room To Get A Bib So His Clothes Wouldn't Get Dirty And I Heard I Loud Bang Like Something Had Fallen . I Rushed Into The Kitchen And Saw My Baby On My Floor. He Was Still  Little..Still So Fragile I Tried CPR And He Regained A Pulse. The Ambulance Rushed Him To The Hospital But He Lost His Pulse...He Lost Too Much Blood..He Was ..Dead", I Said Breaking Down. Chresanto Held Me Like We Were A Couple. "Its Ok Everything Will Be Fine" He Whispered. He Led Me To My Bedroom  And We Layed In My Bed. He Continued To Hold Me Rubbing My Back. He Kissed My Forehead  Every Now And Then. I Realized I Was  Still  In Love With Chresanto August But I Needed To Take This Slow. I Mean He Is A Soon To Be Dad And I'm Going On A "Date" With Princeton.. We Couldn't Be Back Together.. At Least Not Now.
Chresanto Fell Asleep And After A While Of Looking At The Ceiling And Thinking My Eyes Began To Close.