"Baby On Board?"

After Our Trip To California Everything Was Back To Normal.. Well Almost Everything. "Babe That's Your Second Gallon Of Ice Cream." Chresanto Said. " I Know But Ice Cream Is Just Soooo Good Especially With Steak." I Replied. " Maybe You Should Slow Down On That" I Burst Into Tears "So Your Calling Me Fat.. I'd Never Thought My Own Boyfriend Would Call Me Fat" "No No No I Didn't Mean That..Ugh You Must Be On Your Monthly Thing. I Stopped And Started To Think. When Was The Last Time I Had My Period?! "Ah Hell Naw!" I Scrambled Through My Draw Until I Found My Calender. 5 Weeks LATE! I Looked At Chresanto He Noticed The Look I Was Giving Him. "Are You Sure?" He Asked. "I'll Know For Sure When I Take A Pregnancy Test." I Said. Chresanto Got Up. "I'll Be Back" He Said. I Called Katrina. "Girl You'll Never Guess What Just Happened."'I Said. "What Girl You Caught Him Cheating Again?!?" She Asked . "No Thank God But Anyways I Think I'm Pregnant." She Screamed Through The Phone. "Imma Be A Auntie!!!" She Exclaimed. I Laughed . Chresanto Came Back   Quicker Than I Expected. "Katrina I Gotta Go Imma Call You Later" . He Handed Me The Test. I Got Up And Walked To The Bathroom..He Followed Me. "I Think I Got It From Here I Said While Chucking. "Uh Ok Imma Just Be Right Over Here" He Said Pointing To The Bed. I Read The Instructions And Took The Test. "We Have To Wait 5 Minutes Babe",I Said Nervously. 5 Minutes Seemed Like 5000 Minutes But Finally The Test Was Ready. I Looked At The Test And Gasped. "What Happened?" Asked Chresanto. "It's Positive" I Said Walking Out The Bathroom. I Began Crying "What Are We Gonna Do?" I Asked. "Baby It's Ok Actually I'm Happy Your Pregnant We Can Have A Little Mini Me ..And Just The Fact Of You Being The Mother Makes Me Even More Excited" He Said Smiling. I Smiled. He Always Knew How To Make Me Feel Better. He Rubbed My Stomach "Hey Little One It's Me Chresanto..Your Dad. I Laughed And Pecked His Lips. Suddenly I Got A Text From A Private Number. Private Number: Congrats On Your Baby Nicole It Sure Would Suck If Something DEADLY Happened  To You Or Your UnBorn Child. I Gasped And Showed Chresanto. "Don't Worry Baby Nobody Gonna Lay A Finger On You" He Said. The Darker It Got The More I Got Scared. Who Was This Mysterious Person And What Would They Want With Me?