Chapter 5- Fun with Hairpins

White, Jasmine. Cell block 632 b

6/26/2101

When Jasmine got back to her cell, she had a startling realization. I have been here a full day and I haven't even tried to destroy anything yet! This must change. She waited until her food tray came out. Bread, cheese and grapes! She was so excited, this was the only good thing that came with prison, the bread and cheese. Unfortunately, there were no utensils, it was a finger lunch. Jasmine figured she'd try for some at dinner. Ah, I should have grabbed that rubber band... darn it.

After Jasmine was done with lunch, she sat on the floor and stretched some more. She paused mid stretch and decided to do some sit ups in stead. The door opened while she was doing this and the guards called her out. Jasmine went with them.  They, of course, lead her to the gathering room and opened the door for her.  She walked in and the door closed behind her.  She had taken no more than one step into the room before she felt herself being lifted up off the ground. She was turned around and was looking into dark brown eyes that were burning with anger.  There was a hand at her throat, and Jasmine hand no doubt that that hand could easily break her neck.  Mike  looked, no, was angry, but Jasmine had no idea why. 

The expression on his face was one of fury, the eyebrows were pointed down into the anger filled eyes.  the mouth was a tight scowl.  He pinned her to the wall where the door would hide them. 

"Hey there,"  Jasmine said weakly, grasping at the hand at her throat. 

The boy smiled evily, "Mike Andreas, at your disservice,"  he said as he tightened the grip slightly on Jasmine's neck. 

"Well, Mr. Andreas, could you by chance shrink a bit so my feet are on the floor?"

"With my hand on your neck and your feet about seven inches off the floor, I would hardly thing you are in a position to make jokes."

"Yes, I have a bad habit of doing that, which i must curve."  Again, the hand at your throat tightened. 

Jasmine heard the door open and saw, out of the corner of her eye, Brendon enter, look at the other seven people, and look where their eyes were directed: At Jasmine and Mike. 

"Dude, what do you have against Jasmine here?"

"You and I talked yesterday Brendon.  You might want to move vefore i disable you for awhile." 

"Brendon, It might be a good idea, I think he has anger issues."  Jasmine said.  She cried out in pain when his hand tightened again, making it hard to breathe. 

"Ahh, I see..... not really, but I will move."  Brendon said as he backed off.

"Now, back to you little girl, I saw you knock that little skinny kid out with a kick.  Tae kwon do, right?"

"Yup"

"So, you trained in martial arts?"

"Yep."

"Karate?"

"Yes."

"Tae kwon do?"

"Obviously."

"Wushu?"

"Of course." It was getting harder for Jasmine to breathe.

"Tantui?"

"Sure did."

"Jujitsu?"

"Ahhh, no.  I didn't finish training in that one."

"Hmmm... I think I will see how much you learned before it gets messy."  Mike proceeded to drop Jasmine, who crumpled to the floor, gasping for air.  She got up and saw Mike in the beginning position for sparing.