1.2

I left y'all hanging for a while huh? My bad. Ya bitch been tired asf lately. All these test and my grades are so low they're like in hell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha POV:

"We should stop." I pulled away from him, leaning away. I have to calm down. Sighing at how soft his lips felt.

You don't even know his favorite fucking color yet. Slow yo damn roll.

His hands remained on his lap even though we were pressed up against each other. I wanted his dick buried deep down my throat, but I have to remember he is basically a virgin still.

"Ok." He let out a breathe. I watched as he leaned back against the couch, breathing somewhat heavily. I was relieved that he agreed. Even though, I really didn't want him to.

I sat there and I watched him instead. The way his hair framed his face. Each individual curl shining. Lips parted as he took deep breaths to calm his body down. I watched the way his adams apple move when he swallowed.

I was head over heels for this man and I barely know anything about him.

I was startled when he turned his head to look me right in my eyes. Caught me staring. I wanted to look away, but his eyes captured me. I couldn't turn away, almost like I was in a trance.

"Are you ok?" He's asking if I'm okay? I was the one that kissed him without permission.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. Tugging the blankets off of me."I should of asked permission..."

The sound of him chuckling made my heart swell slightly. Dimples I didn't even know he had adored his cheeks. " I was hoping you would. I would never have the courage to kiss you first."

"Mhmm..."

I watched him as he watched me. His eyes darting between mine. My heart raced as his eyes explored my face. Finally, his eyes landed on my lips. Looking me in my eyes again. Leaning in slowly. Centimeter by centimeter. Inch by inch. I pulled back before our lips pressed together.

"Can I kiss you?"

He laughed. Dimples indenting his cheeks. Innocently biting his lip momentarily. "Yes, you can kiss me."

That's all I needed before I brought my lips to his. I was planning on taking it slow. I really was. But when my tongue slipped into his mouth and touched Harry's, the smallest sound fell from his mouth into mines.

It felt like a switch inside me flipped. In quick movements, I swung my leg over his lap. Seated on his lap, facing him. Handfuls of his hair gripped into my hands, attempting to pull him as close as possible.

I should stop. I should stop. I should stop. I should stop.

Whenever I feared that I was being to rough with him, he'll let out a small moan of satisfaction. Rolling my tongue against his, gripping onto his shirt as I kissed him passionately.

Harry's hands stayed on my sides awkwardly. I put my hands over his and lead them to my lace covered breast. His breathing intensified.

"You can touch my Harry. I want you to." I whispered, his breath harsh against my lips. I squeezed his hands so his would squeeze my chest. He let out a hard exhale, a almost pained expression crossing his features. Almost like he couldn't believe that he was in this situation.

I tucked my lip in between my teeth as his hands massaged me. A loud whimper falling from my lips when he ran his thumb over my nipples. His eyes snapped up to meet mines, starting to pull his hand away.

"No, no. You're fine, doin' great." His hands gradually started roaming by their own. Moving from my breast, to pressing his fingertips into my sides, to rubbing his large hands up and down my thighs. I know he's doing all of this innocently, but my body felt like it was being set on fire the more he touched me.

I reconnected our lips immediately. Our kiss set at a face pace. Both of my hands wrapped around his neck to angle his head, so I can kiss him deeper. Licking into his mouth filthily. Thick sexual tension releasing through our actions.

His heart beat was fast and he was slightly out of breath, strong arms wrapping around my back.

I tried to ignore the his hard budge pressed up against my center. My clit basically aching, begging for any source of contact. I could basically feel him through the thin shorts I was wearing, but it wasn't enough to satisfy me. I couldn't help it as my hips locked down into a slow roll against him.

Harry disconnected our kiss, a loud moan falling from his lips. I want to hear that sound over and over again. My body firing up more because of it. I rolled my hips down again, harder this time. My mouth dropped open and Harry's head falling back, eyes screwed shut.

I took advantage of his exposed neck and started trialing hot open mouth kisses across his jawline. Tugging his hair to make sure his head stayed back. Admiring the prominent vein in his neck, laying my tongue flat against it. Wrapping my lips around it, sucking harshly surely to leave a hickey.

He let a beautiful whine leave his lips. His hands clutching my hips tightly as they rolled uncontrollably into his.

A gasp leaving my lips when he grabbed my hips. Guiding them down while rolling his up into me. I cried out, head dropping into his neck. No longer able to keep my sounds quiet. For his sake and everyone else in the apartment building.

My body felt like it was buzzing with electricity but weak at the same time with all this teasing foreplay. I stopped the movement my hips.

"Fuck, look at you. Lust has overcome your senses. Do you want me to touch you? Make you feel good, huh?" I said dirty in his ear. A groaned resonating from his chest at my words. His hips bucking up into mines. I brought my face in from of him, gripping his throat again. Harder this time, cutting off a little bit of his oxygen.

"Answer me, baby." He nodded his head frantically. His eyes were dark, cheeks starting to tint pink. I let go of his throat, a whine rolling from his lips.

He couldn't look more fuckable than he does right now. My burning stare left his dark green eyes, moving to his red swollen lips. I couldn't help but trace them with my thumb. His lips parted, I took a small risk. Sliding my thumb into his mouth, against his tongue. To a slight suprise, his lips wrapped around it. The heat of his mouth sucking around it.

Deep down inside him, he was just as dirty as me, I fucking loved it. Looking forward to the day I get to see it all. My control was already chipping away second by second.

He released my thumb with a small "pop". He mirrored the bite I had in my bottom lip. "I'm going to fucking ruin you."

I can't fucking take this anymore.

My hands were under his shirt running over his chest, his hands had a tight grip on my hair. Tongues and hips rolling against each other's messily. My hands feeling down his abs before coming to his belt buckle, starting to undo it slowly.

"Oh fuck," Harry moaned out loud pulling away. Peering down at my hands working on his jean button and zipper. I shushed him soothingly, pressing a kiss to the base of his neck.

When I was about to reach in and pull his length out, I stiffened.

That scent.... she's here. She's here.

My body that was full of sexual adrenaline was now standing in front of Harry protectively. Eyes fully black, fangs bared.

"Is everything alright?" Harry asked, only worry laced in his tone. He started to get up and come near me . I reached behind me and pushed his body back down into the sofa.

"Don't fucking move." I hissed. Eyes darted around the room. Looking for her. Looking for danger.

"She's here." Reece said from the door. His body tense, breathing hard and uneven. "And she's looking for you."