1.5

Ugh school sucks as usual. I hate life to the maximum. Nothing new here except for this CHAPTER. That was a bad intro joke I'm sorry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV:

Harry cursed as somebody bumped into him. Making all his books fall to the ground. Glaring at the back of the person's head as they walked away.

He's been relatively stressed lately. His parents encouraged him to take 4 classes a semester to "finish faster" and all he can really focus on is class. At least his parents paid all his bills and send him money from time to time.

Its been like that for a while until now. Now he thinks about Samantha. All the time actually. The way the sun compliment her dark skin. Her beautiful blinding smile. A smile that she doesn't too often but when she does it's just holy fuck. The way his body wakes up when she touches him.

It affects his performance in school but he's starting not to give a shit. When the stress becomes to much his kind automatically switches to her and he's not sure if it's a good thing yet.

"Fucking asshole." He whispered, kneeling down to collect the many textbooks for his many class. He was so furious that he didn't even noticed the her standing above him.

"Your clumsy." He looked up to a small smile on her face. Her presence made his mode change drastically. The anger at the unknown person disappearing.

He noticed the change in her outfit choice. White skirt, yellow shirt, white pull over, with white ballet shoes. He knew he was shamefully checking her out, but it was a change from her head to toe black attire.

Samantha bent down to pick up most of his textbooks. Shifting them to create the illusion that they were heavy.

"I'm not clumsy..." He avoided eye contact as images from a couple of days ago flashed across his mind. The way she wrapped her hands around his neck and rolled her core against his hard length. He cleared his throat as a deep blush starting up neck, rushing up to his cheeks.

"Hmm." She hummed mockingly. Harry collected the remaining textbooks and stood up. Walking with her towards the building

"You look nice." He hesitated, not wanting to offend her. She let out a soft laugh. She loves that she can feel his nerves and awkwardness through his skin. Just this simple interaction made her normally miserable morning better.

"Anyways, what are you doing here?" Samantha was acting dumb. She works here as the technician/librarian/tutor. She has seen him on campus plenty of times before.

Actually, the library is the first place she saw him. Watching behind a shelf as he asked students if they've seen the librarian. She didn't understand then why a tall, curly headed boy made her feel weird inside after all these years. And it bugged her that she still can't explain it now.

Samantha didn't think it was a coincidence that they also lived right across the street from one another. Leading her to seem like a stalker to her friends. At first they thought she wanted to eat him, but as the admiring continued they got confused with her intensions. She knows that fate brought him to her, but why?

"Oh, I have classes here." Harry held up two of his textbooks pathetically as she walked next to him, holding the other four effortlessly. His eyebrows raising at her strength. "You?"

"I work here. The librarian and the technician." She confessed. Harry's eyes widened.

"Really? I never saw you around here."

Oh, but I've seen you. She wanted to say.

"Been busy. I'm always running around fixing shit and labeling new books. I should get a fucking raise." She mumbled. "A whole campus full of smart students and I'm the only one that knows how to fix a damn printer." Harry giggled, the sound a contrast to his deep voice. Making a grin over take Samantha's face.