.3

^^^Nicole looks similar to Megan Fox.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha's POV:

I let out a groan as I tried to shield my closed eyes from the morning sun. Attempting to bury me head into my covers. That didn't work considering all four walls in my room have windows and the blinds were open on all of them.

I rolled over with another groan, blinking my eyes open. I knew Reece was responsible for this. He's the only morning person in the house and is extremely annoying to everyone else.

"I fucking hate you, you piece of shit." I said out in the open, knowing that he'll hear me from whatever part of the house he's in.

"Love you too, you depressed hoe. Now get up and brush your teeth I can smell it from here." He called back. I can tell that's he's in the kitchen. Ripping open a fresh pack of bacon.

With a sigh, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth before making my way downstairs. Reece was in the kitchen, only in basketball shorts with a book in one hand and a spatula in the other.The smell of cooking bacon already filling the house.

"Good morning, devil's spawn." I greeted Reece. Taking a piece of bacon before slapping his ass.

"Oh how I love the nicknames you give me." He replied in a flat tone, continuing to read his book. I smiled, taking a seat at his dining table.

"You should. I think of them just for you." Taking a bite out of my bacon strip. At that moment Katherine and Dylan walked into the kitchen. Both looking a mess with bed hair and tired faces.

"Was happening hoes." Katherine said, taking a seat across from me. Dylan sitting next to her, pulling her back into his chest.

"For the nine hundredth time, Kat. No matter how much you want to have a New York accent, you'll never sound right." Reece said, putting his book down. Placing the cooked bacon into a plate before setting it on the table.

"Can't a girl fucking dream, Reece's Puffs." She replied glaring a reece slightly.

"Not sounding like that you can't." Reece plopped down beside me, taking a bite of his bacon. Katherine rolled her eyes before snuggling her head back into Dylan's chest. Not having the energy to start an argument early in the morning.

"Here they go again." Dylan said after a minute of just eating.

"Here who go agai-?" My question getting cut off. Hearing the squeaking of Nikki's and Fran's bed on the third floor.

"Really!?! In the morning!?! Its to fucking early!!!" I yelled up at them, but of course with these two they just kept going.

"Ahh yes daddy right there. Right there fuuuck!" Nicole yelled out, completely ignoring me. Katherine faked a gag while Dylan laughed at her. Reece just sighed, picking up his book again.

"Mhmm you like that baby girl? Huh, you like how I'm making you feel?" Francisco groaned out.

"THAT'S IT. IM FUCKING LEAVING." I yelled shooting up out of my seat. Speed running to the coat rack, grabbing my coat and car keys before speed running to the front door.

"Wait, where are you going? You're still wearing your pajamas." Katherine asked before I shut the door.

"Anywhere but here and I don't care." I said before slamming the door. Walking to the car.

Stupid couples with the intense fucking and dumb cupcake love.

Not looking at where I was going, I smacked dead face into someone chest. Sending them to the snow covered ground.

"Omg, I am so sorry," I pulled the stranger back up to they're feet, dusting snow off their cloths."I really am. What is wrong with me?"

"Oh its nothing I wasn't looking where I was going...." My eyes snapped up to meet with familiar light green eyes. His cheeks, nose, and the tip of his ears red from the cold exposure to the frosty morning air.

"Oh hey girl from the alley."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hate school so much. Every morning i hope a car runs me over just so I can't go. Well here's your update. I'll probably update tomorrow too instead of do homework, but its whatever.- Sammy XOXO