.5

Sorry had a state of writers block for a moment. But I'm all gucci now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samantha's POV:

Driving back home from the grocery trip, Harry suggested that we play a game of 21 questions which I agreed to, amused. We laughed as we asked each other about our favorite t.v. shows and our most embarrassing moments.

"Um..ok..ah. Are you interested in anybody right now?" A smile pulled at my lips as I turned my attention from the road to look at him. I was shocked a little bit at his question. Bold for someone like him. His face went red as he played with his fingers, embarrassed at his question.

"Actually, I am. He's shy, weird, and kind of awkward." I replied honestly. Harry looked up quick, his face turning even more red. Pale green eyes staring at the side of my face, as I drove . Mumbling a little "oh" before looking back down at his hands.

"Are you virgin, Harry? You know since were asking personal questions here." Playing my question off with a shrug. I heard his heart beat speed up as he got ready to answer.

"No..um, I did it once with a girl at a par-party my older brother forced me to go to. I ah-I don't remember much of it, got a little drunk." He answered, almost in a whisper. I picked up on his body heating up.

I cleared my throat, trying to contain myself. I couldn't get over the fact he said "did it" instead of saying "fucked" or even "had sex". I can already tell his innocence was going to ruin me.

"What do you do? You know like a job." I smirk at his weak attempt to change the topic. But I let it slide, I've teased him enough today. I stopped the car at a red light.

"Oh Harry..." My smirked grew bigger. Dark thoughts ran through my mind.

"What?" He urged. I turned to look at him, his pretty green eyes meeting my big brown ones.

"I'll do almost anything you want me to do." I held his eye contact as he let out a breath at my answer. I turned my attention back to the road when the light turn green. That had the both of us silent for the rest of the car ride.

°°°°

I helped Harry take his bags up to his apartment, none of us saying a word. I stood in front of Harry when we were done, looking at his beautiful face. His heart started beating faster like back in the car. My staring was making him uncomfortable.

Harry kept my gaze as I stepped closer to him. Leaning in slowly before placing a kiss on his cheek. Holding my lips there for a second before pulling back to look at him. His bottom lip dropped and his eyes widened slightly in surprise. I waited for him to make the next move.

His hands came up to hold both sides of my face. His eyes flicked down from mines to my lips. Ducking down slowly, placing a soft kiss on my lips. Capturing my lower lip between his. Holding his lips there before pulling away.

It was to soon for me. My hands came up to rest on his biceps, standing on my tippy toes to press my lips back to his before pulling away and returning to my normal height. Taking in a deep breathe to stable myself. Taking a step back from him, making both our hands drop from one another.

"I'll see you soon." I said giving him one last look before turning around and walking down the steps of his apartment building. Away from him.

That simple kiss had my stomach tightening in a tingly sensation. Something I haven't felt in a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've never wrote smut in my life. But I guess Imma have to study my favs and learn for the future.

*hint* *hint* *wink* *wink* *cough* *cough*