1

I don't even need to rant on how sexy Reece is. Like, just look at him. He can dick me down anytime he want.
~~~~~~~~~

Samantha's POV:

”He was going to kill an innocent bystander! The fuck did you expect me to do!? Just sit there and let him die?!" I screamed at a equally upset Dylan. Everyone else staring at us in caution.

"I understand that, but why did you leave him there?! It's evidence and the cops can come knocking at the door any fucking minute." Dylan shot back. Crossing his arms and holding his ground.

"Ah please, the cops? Are you fucking serious? A one hundred year old vamp like you is scared of the fucking cops?"

"I'm not scared of the police, but I'm still responsible." I laughed. Not that laugh when you've seen the funniest, most relatable meme to existence.

No, it was that laugh when I'm beyond pissed. A laugh that held me back from destroying a person just with my words. Reece flashed over to me in a second. He heard that laugh a couple times before and he knew I was about to go off.

"Responsible huh? Matter of fact you're so responsible that you were the reason that we had to move from California, all the way across the country, to New York right?" A smile on my face with a fake sweetness to my voice.

His eyes turned blood red and his fangs came out to play. Not the first time we've seen him this angry. I personally like to get people upset. It's my personal entertainment.

He advanced towards me until Kat stepped in between us facing him.

"Stop. Hey, calm it down." Kat held his hand and grabbed his jaw to turn his head way from me to her. "Let go downstairs and cool you off okay."

He looked at me one more time before nodding his head and speeding to their apartment. Kat turned to the rest of us. Giving us a stressed smile before speeding after him.

Nicole let out a laugh as she stopped the recording on her phone. Tapping Fran on the shoulder so they can watch the scene unfold before then all over again.

Brittany song, "It's non of my business, it's non of my business," under her breathe. Cameron just let out a loud whistle before changing the channel from the news to Cartoon Network. "Oh sweet! The amazing world of gumball is on."

Seems everything was getting back to normal, so I turned around and continued to make breakfast for the remainder of us. Until Reece cleared his throat beside me.

"That was uncalled for..." He commented. Plugging in the toaster for the bagels.

"No. What was uncalled for was that he didn't mind his damn business." I concluded. Grabbing the orange juice, cream cheese, and butter out the refrigerator. " Breakfast is ready."

That's all it took for everyone to flash to the dining table. Including Katherine from downstairs. "He being stubborn but I'm still hungry." I nodded towards her and poured orange juice in her glass.

When I was about to bite into my toasted raisin-cinnamon bagel caked with cream cheese, there was a light knock at the door. Everyone at the table looked around at each other. Determining who was going to answer the door.

"Fuck it I'll get." I muttered, dropping my bagel back on my plate. "Touch my food and whopping your ass." Pointing to Nicole. Second round of knocks.

"Ion want that! You already sucked on it with your herpe lips." Nicole stated. Brittany choked on her bacon. Cameron eyes widened. Fransisco become hysterical. Reece covered his smile with his hand. Katherine turned her head away from sight, trying and failing at hiding her laugh.

I smiled. These were my best friends in the entire world. Plus that angry troll hiding away in his bedroom downstairs. But I'm mad at him right now so he doesn't exists until further notice. Third round of knocks.

"Alright! I'm coming goddamn it!" I yelled at the door. Walking downstairs.

"You not yet but maybe if you do you'll stop being so mo- OW! What was that for?" Cameron voiced from upstairs. My guess is that Brittany socked him in the side of his head.

The person at the front door was about to knock for the fifth time when I swung the door open." WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK DO YOU..... Styles?"

Harry was shivering slightly in the cold holding a bouquet of flowers.

I took the flowers from him. Looking at them not knowing how to react.

"I get it if this is bad timing-"

"No, no it's perfect. Thank you, Harry. There really beautiful." We stood there for a minute. Me admiring the flowers and he just watching me. I didn't really snap out of my phase until I notice he was still indeed freezing.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Where's my manners? Would you like to come in?"

"I thought you would never ask. I'm kinda dying here." He joked with a light laugh.

Poor baby. A very sweet poor baby.

~~~~~~~~~

My friend is already gonna kill me for updating this late so don't worry. Thank you guys so much for 1.67k reads. I literally cannot thank you enough. I think I cried a little. Only a little.....I'm kidding it was a lot.

While you're here and you should check out my rant book and drop a question in my messages. Lmao slide in my dms. I'm so lame, disown me.