Chapter 8

"Alright, while you're here you will behave," Loki said sternly as he and (y/n) walked down the hall to the party. Loki grace the halls with hid leather Asgard royal clothes as (y/n) followed behind him in a nice blue dress with pink flowers. Loki picked it out for her. She looked like a princess with her light blue puffy dress with a small blue flower crown.

"I know I'll be a good girl. Sit and watch the sport or pretend to" (y/n) said. She had never seen the sport, Loki had, but she heard about it from others and even seen some of the champions. She had even seen the Hulk a green beast with little to no words to the top champion. Never spoke to him but observed from afar.

"You stay here. I'll be back" Loki seemed very excited for this event (y/n) took notice and thought it was because of Thor's involvement and the possibility of him getting hurt or banned from Asgard. (y/n) sat alone on the big, long, fluffy couch. Seriously why did he need such a big couch?

"here you go, darling," Loki said handing her an orange drink and took a happy seat next to her.

"what's the sport" (y/n) asked

"It's fighting"

"I don't like fighting. Lost my daddy in a fight"

"this is just for fun. Everyone will be fine. Drink your juice."

Both of them turned to the arena as they head the Grandmaster's booming voice and saw a large hologram of him. The Grandmaster introduced Thor as the Lord of Thunder and when he steps out (y/n) was more than shocked to see all his beautiful golden looks chopped off. Like his hammer, Thor's hair was a very important part of him and something that outline his godly personality. She only knew Thor for a short moment but she knew his hair was very significant and he would never part with it.

Poor Thor. Loki was not as sympathetic as (y/n) he smiled seeing his brothers new haircut. He wished he was there to see it go. The Grandmaster must really like his champion he praised him as he introduced him. The crowd cheered and green smoke and fireworks busted in the sky.

Everyone loved him.

The arena died down a bit as a low rumble grew in the stands grew. "Hulk, Hulk, Hulk" it grew louder as the doors below slowly opened. (y/n) leaned forward and Loki back as everyone grew louder and louder everyone was cheering everyone was waiting. For the beast, the beast of all beast, the monster of all monsters. The champion. THE HULK.

"ROOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRR"

"yeeeessssssss" Thor cheered causing the whole arena to fall silent in confusion.

"We have to get off this planet" Loki took (y/n)'s hand and pulled her along as he tried to leave the room, the building, the planet.

"Hey, where are you going, have a seat fight's about to start," The Grandmaster said stopping their escape and lead them back to their seat.

"Hey, hey it's okay we know each other he's a friend from work" The Grandmaster looked to Loki and (y/n). Loki refused to make eye contact unlike (y/n) who, being the child she is, made direct eye contact while drinking her drink until he was uncomfortable and looked away.

"where have you been everyone thought you were dead," Thor said "So much has happened since I last saw you. I lost my hammer like yesterday so like that's still pretty fresh. Loki he's still alive he's up there. Loki look who it is."

Loki tensed up and looked wide-eyed as Hulk glared up at him. (y/n) turned to Loki " I don't think he likes you" she whispered

"no, no he doesn't" Loki agreed not taking his eye off hulk.

(y/n) did not wish to see the fight covering her eyes she buried her face into Loki's side. She stayed there listening to the crowd cheer and the beat down below. She felt Loki twist turn and tense up with every loud bag and crash. She listened to Thor try to reason with Hulk. At one moment she thought Thor did reason with him and that the fight was over as she heard the crowd gasp she made the mistake of looking up to see. She was Hulk sitting in rubble and Thor reaching out to him. The fight was over.

Not.

(y/n) screamed as Hulk took Thor by the leg and bashed him on the ground repeatedly like a rag doll.

"YES, THAT'S HOW IT FEELS" Loki stood up cheering "I'm a big fan of the sport," he said when Grandmaster looked at him. Loki returned his seat pulling (y/n) into his lap and turning her away from the fight. "it's almost over, soon, my darling" Loki promised as he held her close. He put a spell on her ears that blocked out the crowds cheering only letting her head those directly speaking to her.

(y/n) wasn't watching the fight but could tell by the scold on the Grandmaster's face and smile Loki's that Thor was winning. (y/n) watched Grandmaster pulled out his wand from earlier and press a button. He was smiling and Loki was holding on to her tighter.

Thor had lost.

The Grandmaster was a cheater.

"He cheated"

"I know," Loki said as he put a plate of food in front of (y/n). She pushed it away

"we should check on Thor"

"he's with... The Hulk, his friend, he'll be fine. You need to eat."

"Do you not want to see if Thor is hurt"

"Thor is strong. If he was seriously hurt I would know. He's fine but if you really want to check on him eat first" (y/n) smiled liking this compromise "My little angel always caring about others"

Buy me a Ko-fi : http://ko-fi.com/P5P0B7XR

I'm thinking about making this a trilogy after seeing Avengers: Infinity wars 

would you guys actually read that?