6

He proposed and I accepted, as simple as that.

Me and Carter are currently decorating Hugh's "propose" event.

Lorraine might hate our design since we are trash at art. "The place Hugh chooses is just too huge, I'm sick of decorating this already" Carter complains.

"Well my apartment is quite big too, you can'y blame him" I said, defending Hugh.

Carter frowned, "Your boyfriend is here and you're defending him?"

I sigh and reply, "Possessive boyfriend"

-

"Congratulations!" Me and Carter shouted for them.

Their first sight love really work well. I never believe on love at first sight thingy, but they prove me wrong.

"You two have no skills in decorating!" Lorraine said looking around. "At least I did decorate it, he didn't do anything the whole time" I said, pointing Carter who sat beside me.

"Everything goes faster than expected, we are going for university soon" Hugh said as he holds Lorraine's waist.

"School is going to end soon, I will miss school" I said and pouted.

Well school might be full with homeworks, projects, annoying classes, bullies and others. But school memories are definitely precious.

Carter comes closer to me and holds my hand. "Where are you going for college? I hate long-distance relationship you know. Don't go somewhere really far" he said, begging me.

"I have no plans yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm not going to somewhere far, I'm not going to leave you here" I giggled.

He looks at me and smiles. "Me and Lorraine finish the propose event and you two are dating here?" Hugh said, as he separates me and Carter away from each other.

"Bro, your girlfriend is right next to you, just enjoy your lovely time with her." Carter said.

"My girl is not Grace, you are lucky bro. She is very-" Hugh cuts his sentence as he comes closer and whispers.

"Really mean and fierce" Hugh whispers softly, but not soft enough to prevent Lorraine from to hear it.

"Hugh! I heard everything, mean and fierce? You are the one who can't treat your girl well and you blame everything on me? How dare you!" Lorraine pinches Hugh's arms.

"Okay guys. You finish your propose event and you're dating right now. First, I decorate this with full effort. And if the two of you dare to break up in front of me now and ruin everything, I will tear you two into pieces" Carter threaten them.

"I'm sorry Mr.Carter, I think we have to get going now. See you!" Hugh said and the two of them run away.

"I guess we can continue now?" Carter asks me. "What do you mean?" I ask, pretend that I do not know anything.

He comes closer and kisses my lip slightly, "Continue this, gracie" he says, smirking.

"Not now, Cartie"

-

We don't know what will happen next, we will never know.

What will happen in the next second, next minute, next hour, next week, next month, next year.

We never know.

But he will stay as My Cartie

And I will stay as his Gracie

Forever.

____________________________________

The story has ended. Special thanks to flyingmarkeu and itskhei .
Thanks for supporting this story.