Chapter-3

Abhimanyu's POV

What the hell was he talking about? Arohi? I mean seriously! She's my long lost friend, OK

What the hell was he talking about? Arohi? I mean seriously! She's my long lost friend, OK. And I'm really fond of her. But that's it. How come they decided my wedding with her?

I've been away from this house since more twelve years. I'm not in touch with any of them from this village or this house. Then how can they fix my marriage without even asking me once? This is absolute insanity.

I chewed the food between my front teeth, my jaw clenched in anger. For once my eyes landed on Shanaya. And need nothing to say, how would she be looking at me right now.

Her lips were parted a little in surprise, no shock. Tears were gathered in her eyes already. She was staring at only me in with a blank, flushed face.

"Excuse me..." she mumbled in a hoarse voice as she got up from her place.

"Shanaya puttar, but you haven't ate properly

"Shanaya puttar, but you haven't ate properly.." Taiji looked up to her standing figure and began insisting.

"N.. No.. I'm not feeling well.. I want to rest.." she excused herself and walked away from there without even once looking back at me.

I know she was trying hard to push back her tears waiting to stream. And I can do nothing. First I need answers.

"Tauji... What were you saying? Arohi..." I got off my place but couldn't able to complete my question, Tauji cut me off in mid.

I saw then Arohi too walked away from there keeping her head down, placing the tray on the floor.

"Abhi let me explain..." taauji  showed his palm to me impying me to keep calm for a while.

I let out heavy sigh and stuffed my cold shivering hands in my pockets. I just couldn't gulp of the horrific thing he just stated now. Me marrying someone else besides Shanaya? Just the thought of it was weakening my muscles making me numb.