Chapter 10

"I just got off my birth control pills because I'm planning on switching to new ones, so i want us to try using condoms until I get back on-"

"You're lying, this box has obviously been opened already." He said shaking it.

She shut her lips together.

"Think whatever you want to think Ken." She finally said. "What else are you hiding in this bag-"

"Ken!" She shouted getting up pulling her bag away from his grip. "What's in my bag is none of your business-"

"None of my business? Where are these things coming from? We are married." He said shaking his head as he stared at her.

"Who are you? You can't be my wife." He said throwing the box down on the ground.

"My wife would never say half the things you just said to me."

"I'm still your wife. I'm still the woman you fell in love with back in high school." She said as tears began to roll down her face. "Ken!" She shouted pulling him towards her, "I love you." She said wrapping her arms around his waist.

"You want to have another baby? Let's have one, right now." She sighed wiping away her tears tugging at his shirt.

"I want my wife back." He said removing her hands and walking out their bedroom.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Me and Zayn broke up." Paris sobbed into Kenny's arms, "what happened?" Toni asked.

"Once again, I got my hopes up and now I'm all by myself again." She sniffed.

"Can I get a glass of water?" She asked and Toni nodded heading towards the kitchen.

"I thought we were gonna get married someday." She said wiping away her tears but they kept falling. "I give up on relationships."

"Not all men are the same Paris." Toni said coming out the kitchen with the glass of water and a bowl of cookies.

She handed Paris the glass and frowned, she hated seeing her daughter this way.