Chapter 12

Kenny pushed the door open and was met with Toni who had a paintbrush and painting tray in her hands.

"Hey love." She smiled putting the objects down onto the table before grabbing the nearest cloth and wiping her hands down on it. "Hey." Kenny said looking around the art room.

"You alone?" He asked. "Yeah. Why?" She asked looking around making sure no trail was left behind.

"Who's is this?" He asked holding up a silver chain. "Zayn." She said, he raised his eyebrows.

"This is his office Ken." She sighed, as he nodded. Placing the chain down on one of the counters off on the side. "You painted that?" Kenny smiled.

"Yeah." She smiled studying his facial features. Whatever made her cheat?

"It's beautiful. Just like you, what does it mean? I know that your paintings always have meanings."

She tilted her head to the side as she studied the painting.

"I don't know yet." She chuckled looking at him. "Is my wife ready to come home to her husband?" Kenny asked facing her.

She did nothing for a moment, before she nodded her head and grabbed her phone off the counter.

"Let's go." She smiled, placing her hand into his. "Mexican or Chinese?" He asked.

"Umm... what do you wanna eat?"

"I don't really mind as long as I get you for desert." He smirked.

She pushed at his shoulders. "Now that I think about it, we could start with desert first." He said lifting her up and placing her down on the wooden table in the center.

"Ken no. Not in here." She said as he began to kiss her neck. She darted her eyes at the big brown cupboard while gripping Kenny's shoulders.

"Ken." She warned again.

He backed away and stared at her.