Chapter 19

Toni looked around the room, she instantly realised that she was in Zayn's bedroom. She wiped out her eyes, her head was hurting. She grabbed onto the drawer pulling her body up and onto her feet.

She looked around making sure he wasn't anywhere near her. Before she buttoned up her shirt weakly walking towards the bright light that the hallway gave off. She squinted her eyes to adjust to the lighting. Once in the hallway she looked left before looking right.

"Toni baby." Zayn said.

She turned to her left and let out a breathe as tears formed in her eyes.

"Zayn."  She weakly said, holding onto her waist line, a stinging sensation went through her body as her legs became weak. "Please can I leave?" She asked.

"Let me think about that?" He asked rhetorically rubbing down on his chin. "No!" He yelled.

"Zayn!" She yelled, as he grabbed her chin pulling her against him.

He forcefully kissed her lips. She roughly bit down on his bottom lip causing him to pull back and smack her across her face. She fell to the ground, she angrily kicked his leg causing him to slip down the flight of stairs landing at the bottom. Her eyes widened as she quickly got up.

"Did I kill him?" She asked panicking.

She rushed down the stairs, she looked down at him realising he was still breathing. She spun around and just when she was about to run, he grabbed her leg causing her to fall.

"Ah!" She yelled in pain as the stinging sensation came back to her waist line.

She flipped herself over, as she began to kick him off her, he got up grabbing her left leg ready to slip her across the floor.

"Let me go!" She yelled kicking him right in the face.

He let her go, holding onto his nose that was now bleeding. She quickly got up and moved back.

"You're crazy." She lowly said as he looked up at her, he's eyes gave off the most disturbing image ever.

She realised he was barefoot. She looked around and pushed the glass vase off his table onto the floor, it sprung loosely as glass scattered out everywhere. Giving her an opportunity to make a run for it.