2

Never once did Yonji drop the stone in his hands, the thought never occurred to dispose of it nor keep it, it simply stayed and entertained the growing boredom. He whistled in tempo with his obnoxious shoes as he came across another young maiden, though crying on top of a wooden barrel. Much like the look of the previous girl, she took notice then slowly started to panic at the sight of Yonji.

"My apologies prince Yonji of Germa Kingdom!" She shrieked nervously, standing up and brushing off her dress into a bow.

"What's with the annoying tears?" He asked, not concerned or interested in the slightest.

"Ah ah well I wouldn't want to bother with such trivial things but my father is sick and medicine has raised in price again." She then mumbled some inaudible words, though her words made Yonji smirk in his sadistic manner.

"Germa is looking for a few new employees, in exchange all of your fathers medical bills will be quite easy to pay." He snapped his fingers, signalling one of the clones that snuck around to be summoned with a suite case filled with money.

She gulped at the sight, though she soon gave in. The opportunity was unable to be passed up.

The prince let two of his men follow her with the message that the ship was leaving tomorrow at daybreak.

He once again hummed in satisfaction, tossing the stone still and comes across another women getting yelled at, obviously unfairly to any normal person's point of view. The girl seemed aggravated and trembled a little. Yonji did nothing once again to gain her attention.

"Do you think it's fair? Just because I'm poor I'm given less money and more work hours then the other cooks. Even at that my dishes were considered the best among the customers and still-" she stopped her mini ranting when noticing who the man was and instantly straightened up. "My apologies. I did not know who you were at first, prince Yonji." Almost anything stiffened up at the sight of him, his brothers, his sister, or his father. It was certainly easier to deal with but alas it gave little to no entertainment value.

"Germa needs another cook." Yonji deviously asked.

She gave in too, like the previous woman. The cycle kept repeating a few times, though it seemed to get easier and easier as two gave themselves up just out of gratitude for helping the country. He gathered seven women, all attractive looking though he somehow kept his calm looking at all of them, not giving in to lovestruck just yet, though maybe later.

His mind flashed back to the stone in his gloved hand and the girl from earlier. It was hard to tell her appearance in the dark alleyway and the dirt that caked her entire body, clothes included. He decided to pursue after the girl, intent on her working for him. He walked around the alleyways as casual as ever and eventually laid eyes on the said mentioned girl doing the same thing from earlier just in a different spot.

"It's late, dangerous for a young girl to be out." He commented as the sun was setting and grew darker with each minute.

"Why would you care? Son of Germa." She scoffed, frustrated such a person was bothering the likes of herself.

"Sudden change of attitude." He grinned, slightly pleased with it.

"I was being nice earlier, if you must know. I did not want you to bother me, go away."

"Feisty~" he says, once again pleased. "My style."

"You know what? Piss off." Her patience wavered. She did take note that Yonji still held the stone from earlier though.

"You could go home." He frowned, suddenly not tossing the stone up in the air as he has been since he received it.

"Refuse."

"You could go to mine." He suggested deviously, making any girl want to immediately refuse the offer.

"Let's say I go to your place, what would happen? Nothing good I'm sure. You can get any pretty noble women you want or have those eyebrows hypnotised your brain into thinking differently?" She twisted her fingers on her temples to show there was something obviously wrong with him. Surprisingly her attitude so far dictates frustration and stubbornness, though nowhere in it all did she raise her voice above a normal talking volume.

"Nobles suck at a maid's job."

"So you're inviting me to be your slave at the palace?"

He didn't bother to deny the wording, couldn't quite say yes or no if it was true or not.

"I'd get a bed and food, right?" The girl spoke up, actually a bit interested.

"Yes?" He questioned to the weird question she gave. Of course it was true but it was something typically obvious.

"Then I'll do it."

"Smart choice." He was more satisfied with this retrieval then the other girls.

"I can bring my stuff, right?" The girl motioned towards the few stones that were set to the side.

"I guess?" Once again, the question was odd.

She picked up seven stones and put them in a small makeshift bag that was only a square piece of fabric tied together.

"I'm done, now lead me to the ship before I change my mind."