7

After an odd and shortened talk with Yonji, you fell asleep on one of his chairs, and waking up in a land of plush. In same room and on a bed much more plush then the ones for the maids. With barely awake and wavering squinting eyes, a knock came to the door.

     "Maid (y/n), are you in here?" The voice came from none of the siblings you know, unless they can change their voices somehow, which likely would not be the weirdest possibility around.

    You stumbled to the door, struggling to not sink back into the bed.  Behind the door was a soldier, not one you knew.

     "Follow me, direct orders."

    Somehow, you were thinking of being treated nicely, too much for the short lived fantasy of being royal. You, at the very least, was allowed to chage to your maid outfit at the maid's quarters.

    The soldier led you outside of the castle, one where many emotionless and duplicated men fought and trained. The only difference in the crowd, were a single zipping spot of green and one of pink, directly in line of where you were being lead.

     The soldier halted, making a salute towards the two.

     "Ahh there you are finally."

     You sat on the sidelines watching Yonji train, or just beat up soldiers. It was a little odd, being called just to watch the man, and also sitting next to his sister. Each of the siblings were different, Yonji and Niji, you knew how you could act around those two. The two oldest, were a complete mystery. Not to mention, she is a girl, the most you know about them are the maids and yourself.

     "Shouldn't he be practicing with his brothers?" And now, you acted casual towards her. She seemed a little shocked, not angry though and drew no attention towards the attitude.

     "They left early this morning. They'll be back in time for the wedding." Reiju responded.

      "What's the idea with marrying that brother off?"

    The princess seemed a little weird about talking, as if she was not sure on saying things in general. She probably does not end up discussing things with the maids often but, Yonji treated you slightly different to say the least.

     "Tell her whatever you want sis, her only way out of here is death." Hearing such a thing spoken about you, it was eerie, and it seems you have forgotten your place. "It'd be annoying if i had to deal with her asking." Yonji went back to training, almost like a tyrunt monster.

    "Sanji is going to marry one of  Big Mom's daughters."

  "Wait...Big Mom." It clicked. An Emperor's (Yonko's) daughter, a tie like that was sure to grant the kingdom benifit. After a few seconds to process all of the things this ruthless kingdom could gain from a tie like that, you became curious again. You softly whispered to the sister. "Why was I called out here?"

    Reiju seemed just as confused but gave you a smile and nothing else. She left after a few more minutes, leaving you to watch him alone with the soldiers cheering him on.

   The clouds started to cover the sun's rays, shadows forming and growing around the kingdom. The air grew slightly chiller, making you shiver in your exposing made uniform, the special request from Yonji. You did not feel your place was to complain from the cold, you were practically owned and would only act up for certain things. Your crossed your arms and curled up close, trying best not to expose your under regions from the small skirt, though it seemed impossible. You figured the less you covered the less people would be attracted by it over time but, you still tried to be modest.

    Yonji did not bother to help your situation, he did not understand nor care from the small glances he looked over from his training. His little maid was to stay there as he requested.

    An hour passed, he finally stopped. A soldier brought him a towel and water, since the maids very so often did outside jobs off the castle. He walked over, and stood waiting for you to respond.

    "Hey maid girl." He lifted out the towel for you to grab.

   You were so focused on staying warm, it took until he spoke to break you out of that concentration.

   "Ah- yes." You grabbed the towel, only staring at it. "What's this for..?"

   "The sweat, idiot." He slightly frowned at your distant actions, you weren't being fussy like usual.

     You did not say a word, slowly reaching to his face to wipe of the sweat from his long training session. Your hands shook from the cold and Yonji decided to snatch the towel away and wipe it off himself.

    "Go back to my room." He ordered and walked away without another word.

   You made your way there , shivering but slowly adjusting the the warmer temperature. Reaching Yonji's room, you accidently slammed his door. Thinking of nothing else but laying in his warm plush bed, cozy under the blankets.

   Yonji came back in after the sun started setting. The green haired man did not expect you to be asleep in his bed but yet again, he was not displeased seeing a beuatiful lady asleep in it. He peered over the bed in interest, examining your amusing sleeping form. You seemed delicate to him, something he barely understood.  The small squeeze on your wrist left a bruise alone. He tried to understand it. He could get hit with a hammer and be fine but a simple hand squeeze from left as bruise, if he was mad, surely even a worse injury, broken bones even. He knew humans were weak but, being as close as he is right now with that curiosity, he finally understand how much. Not entirely but an improvement at the least.

  [It's been too long since I updated, I kept forgetting about this book after getting stumped on what to write next. Feel free to bother me to update if I do this again, or all the time, I'm forgetful. ;-; i also have at least 7 books that arent finished, at least. I'm sorry, feel free to make a few suggestions. I may not use them but it's a chance to help. If if I don't use them they might strike insperation. I did not get much progress with the chapter but I hope that little bit held you over a little.]