4

Time passed, and in not too long at all, the ship was nearing the Germa kingdom. The weird place was just on the horizon. Yonji stood on the deck of the ship, grinning deviously a look of no good as it practically screamed I can't wait to torment people. The little dainty servant girls were his absolute favourite to pick on. He could pick on the newer ones but, it's best to fill them with a false sense of hope beforehand.

Even closer the ship sailed, a growing crowd of noise sounded. The many soldiers were cheering for their prince's safe return. The mission was in no way a difficult one, practically one of child's play, one the soldiers could have easily done themselves. It was more fun though, being able to pick them out themselves though, seeing as it's easier to find what makes them break.

    You stood near Yonji, by his request only. He mentioned he had good intentions for you and that there was a no touching rule to be put in place for his brothers. Regardless if it's them touching you or you touching them. From just that deceleration alone, life was going to be even more tough then before.

The boat docked, and not even a moment later, a blue haired man landed on deck with a curious look.

"You couldn't even wait 'til I got off?" Yonji inquired to the other stranger who you already deemed to be a sibling from the swirly eyebrow that could be seen. You likely wouldn't have even realised who Yonji was if not for the green raid suit and obnoxious eyebrows.

"What can I say, I was... Intrigued. Even Ichiji was. Aren't you?" The other asked a red haired man who was the first prince, easily recognisable by name alone. Ichiji simply turned around and walked away after the other questioned his way. "Eh he is, why else would he- Who's the hot doll!?" He questioned in surprise at you which instantly made you uncomfortable. Having one sibling think you're attractive is one thing but two seemed like the end of the world, as if nothing could get worse.

    You hid behind Yonji for what seemed to be safety.

     "Her? She's a new one of my maids, off limits too." Yonji deviously grinned for both of two reasons. One being he gets to torture his older brother, the second being him having a new maid all to himself.

     "What? That's no fair, hog the nice ones for yourself."

     For some unexplained reason, or more so vaguely unable to be explained, Yonji's side felt safer then the other brother's. The reason likely could be explained is that you knew the green haired one better.

     "No more of those comebacks?" Yonji turned around to the more unsettled you. There was no fighting spirit at the moment. You clenched onto Yonji's raid suit, not willing to defy orders to leave but also wanting to find even the smallest comfort. The two were strong, high in power, and to be feared of for someone in your situation.

"She puts up a fight?" The blue hair inquired. "You're such a tease, come on I want to play with her too."

    "Nah."

    "You're mean." The blue one somewhat pouted. From your knowledge, and being given a moment to think as the two brothers talked to one another, the other remaining brother's name was Niji. That had to be his name.

     "Oh and what does that make you? You're no better then I."

"I can't deny that now can I?" Niji shrugged softly. "Dinner is almost ready. Heard it's going to be good tonight."

"Don't you always?" Yonji slurred his words a little, speaking a bit lazily. "I wouldn't mind some food though" He wasn't much of a person to deny food, as long as it was good though

You weren't quite sure what to do as the two started to walk away, seeing as you were ordered to stand by his side on the ship. You didn't move and that seemed to be the right answer as some of the look alike soldiers ushered you off the ship along with the other girls where you would soon be led to your living quarters.

(I love living quarters, they always put up a fight going in the vending machines!

....I'll take my leave now...)

(If you're confused I'm talking about a coin in the lame and unnecessary joke.)