Surprise visitors

Rory's POV

The next morning I woke up and walked down the stairs, as I'm walking by the door I hear a knock. I open the door and squeal at who I see and I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist. Everyone came in when they heard me.

"Baby what's going on?" Tristan asked confused as to what was going on in front of him.

"Guys meet Finn and Finnegan Morgan a brother and father figure to me." I say as Finn let's me down. Hello's and nice to meet you were exchanged.

"Where's Colin?" I asked Finn.

"I'm right here baby." He says coming out from behind the door and I jump him.

"Guys this is Colin McCrea, Finn's and my best friend another brother of mine."I say wrapping my arms around each of them.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you guys but what are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

"We came to visit our favorite girl and dad has business here." Finn says smirking.

"What business?" Keith asked.

"To recruit Nathan for my team." Finnegan says smirking.

"Oh my god, your the owner of the Bobcats." I say excitedly coming to the realization.

"Yes I am." Finnegan says.

"That's how these two stayed together." I said smiling pointing at Nate and Mark.

"Yes also I wanted to let you know that we have the spa opening in a few weeks." Finn says smiling.

"Thank you for taking care of it for me." I say with tears.

"Now where is this Tristan we heard about for years?" Colin says smirking. I wrapped my arm around Tristan.

"This is Tristan." I say smiling.

"Now I see why you dated Logan." Finn says laughing.

"What do you mean?" Brooke asks curiously.

"Here." Colin says showing them a picture of Logan.

"Wow he was a temporary replacement til you could get the real deal." Peyton says laughing. "

Yeah he was." I say laughing as Tristan leans down and kisses me softly.

"When's the wedding?" Finnegan asks smirking.

"What? We're not engaged." I say.

"Sweetheart this is the man your going to marry." Finnegan says smirking.

"Maybe." I say and walk to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Tristan's POV

I laugh as she walks away.

"When will you propose?" Colin asked smiling.

"Soon." I say smirking.

"Really?" Mom asked amused.

"Yes mom and I want to have Keith's blessing to marry her." I say smiling.

"Well you have my blessing." Keith says patting me on the back.

"Mine as well." Finnegan says with a big smile. I look around and everyone nods in agreement.

"When are you planning to get a ring?" Nathan asked.

"Today, while mom and Rory are at the club." I say smiling happy with the thought that soon she will be my wife.

"Let's go, I smell Rory's cooking breakfast." Mom says.

"God I've missed her cooking." Finn says dramatically smiling cheekily. We all headed to the kitchen and sit down.

"What are you making love?" Finn asked curiously.

"French toast." She says smirking.

"Oh god." Finnegan says salivating.

"What?" Dan asked curious.

"Her french toast is so mouthwatering, you'll see soon." Colin says hungrily and smirks. Soon we all had food in front of us. We all dig in and oh my god it was so damn good.

"This is mouthwatering." Brooke says appreciatively.

"So good." Nathan says in appreciation. We all enjoy our breakfast and when done I help Rory with the dishes. Finnegan, Nathan and Haley head for our office. I look over and smile at Rory and she smiles back at me. When the dishes are done we go our separate ways.

Rory's POV

Karen, Keith, Peyton, Finn, Colin and Finnegan came with me to the club. When we get there I ask Peyton to talk alone. We walk towards the studio and I turned to face her.

"I was wondering if you wanted to run my record label from Tree Hill? You can find new talent, help artists and help me with recording and that." I asked her.

"I would love to, thank you I really appreciate it." Peyton says hugging me. I ask her to set up recording so I can sing some stuff. She did and I went to sing and she was making sure it recorded and sounded right. I started to sing my heart out. By the time I was done I walked back to Peyton.

"How does it sound?" I asked her.

"It sounds amazing." Peyton says.

"Their will be a surprise opening night." I say smirking.

"Oh really what's that?" She asked curiously.

"I'm singing opening night with some new songs." I say happily.

"What? Really?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah and your the only one who knows." I say smiling at her. She pulls me into a hug

"I can't wait." She says whispering into my ear. We play back the song and as we were listening the others stood by listening. I was humming and patting my thigh as the song went on. When the song ended the silence was broken.

"Is that you love?" Finn asked in utter shock.

"Yes that's me." I say smiling.

"Wow you have a lovely voice." Finnegan says in awe. After we checked out the club we went to Karen's cafe for lunch. Everyone was going to meet us there.