2

"Baby?" Mitch asked softly as he walked into Beaus room. He had spent the night with Beau. Leaving Scott home alone by himself

Beau looked at Mitch. He looked him up and down. "What the hell are you wearing?" He asked.

Mitch was wearing a white button up shirt that only buttoned up until right below his chest. He had a gray oversized vest over it that also had a drooping v-neck. He looked absolutely beautiful in it.

Mitch looked down. "Ummm... one of my favorite shirts. I thought you liked it. I'm sorry. I'll change" he said and turned around to go change.

Beau rolled his eyes. "No. You're already dressed and we'll be late if you take another hour to choose an outfit. I can see your chest so shave it so that you don't look ugly to other people" he said. Mitch teared up slightly and nodded. "Okay" he whispered.

He was finally starting to see how bad of a situation he was in with Beau. Mitch went to shave his chest.

"He loves you. He just wants you to be perfect for his friends so he can show you off. You love him and would do anything for him" Mitch said to himself as he stared into the mirror and fixed his hair for the hundredth time.

"Mitch!" Beau called from the door "Let's go! We're already late thanks to you" he said and went to the car.

Mitch bit his lip and rushed to get his shoes on. He made sure he looked somewhat decent then ran out to the car. He got in the passenger seat.

"Sorry babe. I was trying to look perfect for you" Mitch said, out of breath.

Beau looked at Mitch. He smiled. "You know I love you right?" He asked and pulled Mitch in for a soft kiss.

Mitch pulled back and nodded slightly. "Yeah. I know" he said quietly