7

Scott's POV:
I wake up with my arms around Mitch. He looks so small and innocent. He doesn't deserve all of the pain he's gone through.

I look down at him and smile slightly. His head is tilted up so that's its facing me.

I love seeing him so at peace. His features are so soft and his breathing is slow and shallow.

Mitch eventually wakes up. He opens his eyes and yawns. I smile.

"Hi" I say as I feel my heartbeat pick up.

He smiles shyly up at me. "Hi" he says softly. He takes his arms from around me, sits up, and stretches.

"I'm hungry" Mitch says and gets up. I watch him leave the room and go into the kitchen.

I eventually get myself out of bed and go to Mitch. "How are you feeling today?" I ask and sit down at the table.

He shrugs and brings a bowl of cereal to the table. Mitch sits down on my lap and begins to eat. Normally, I wouldn't mind this. I mean, we're platonic after all.

I smile at that thought. It's our little saying. "Always Platonic". Oh how I wish that we were more than that.

I sigh internally and put my arms around his waist. Mitch smiled.

————————————————————————

Mitch has been clingy to me all day. Literally. He won't let go of me.

I'm not complaining at all for obvious reasons but I can tell he's still in pain from last night and that breaks my heart.

Me and him are sitting, or more like cuddling, on the couch watching SpongeBob. I wanted to watch Black Mirror but he didn't think that was a good idea.

I hear a knock on the door and Mitch looks at me.

"I'll be right back. I'm sure it's one of our friends" I say and have him take his arms from around me. I get up and go to the door.

I open it and when I see who's at the door I clench my fists.

Beau.

Sorry there's not much talking in this. And I'm also sorry that it's so short but I know I haven't updated in awhile and I wanted to post something. Sooooo Yeah. Next chapter will be better