4

Scott answered his phone as soon as he saw Mitch's contact pop up on his screen.

"Hello?" Scott answered.

"Sc-Scott" Mitch sobbed. His breathing was uneven and he had his knees pulled up to his chest.

Scott frowned when he heard Mitch's voice. "What's wrong? Did Beau hurt you?" He asked getting angry by the mention of Beaus name.

"Umm... He's- he's making out with another m-an. I-I lost him at- at the party and when I found h-im he- he was-" Mitch cut himself off with a soft sob.

Scott immediately got up from the position he was in. He grabbed his keys and rushed out to the car. "Send me the address of the place you're at. I'm on my way okay? You'll be okay. I'm coming" Scott said as he started the car.

Mitch nodded and texted the address to Scott.

Scott put me he address into his GPS and immediately started driving.

He stayed on the phone with Mitch the whole time and talked to him  to keep him calm.
——————————————————————

Scott was almost 7 minutes away from Mitch before he heard something on the other side of the phone.

"Mitch? What was that?" Scott asked.

Mitch stayed quiet. He tightly shut his eyes and held his knees close to his chest.

Beau had just walked in looking for Mitch.

"Mitchy? What's going on?" Scott asked again but he received to answer. He sped up his car when he heard Beaus voice.

"Mitch, are you in here? What are you doing? Everyone's asking where you are" Beau said and tried to open the stall door.

Mitch took a deep breath then hung up on Scott. He put his phone back in his pocket and stood up. Mitch wiped the tears off of his face and slowly opened the door.

Beau looked at Mitch. "What the fuck happened to you?!" He whisper-shouted.

Mitch looked down. "I-I just don't feel well" he whispered "Can we go home? Please. I'm sorry"

Beau rolled his eyes. "Fine. Keep your head down so that people don't see that you've been crying" he said.

Mitch took a shallow breath then nodded. 

Beau grabbed Mitch's arm and dragged him out of the bathroom. He linked his arm with Mitch as they walked through the crowd of people.

Mitch kept his head down as he was dragged along beside Beau. "Where did you go? I couldn't find you earlier" Mitch said

Beau stayed quiet. "I... I was talking to someone that I know" he said after a few seconds.

Mitch held back from crying again. "Oh" he said softly.

They walked out of the building after Beau said bye to a few people. Mitch looked around to see if Scott was there now.

Beau walked out and grabbed Mitch's arm and started to drag him to the car.

And that's when Scott started to walk towards them