3

Mitch and Beau got to the party almost 40 minutes later.

They held hands as they walked in but Mitch couldn't help but play with the hem of his shirt with his other hand.

It was an anxiety habit.

Beau looked at Mitch's other hand then at Mitch. "Why are you doing that? People will think that you're nervous to be with me. Stop" he said sternly

Mitch immediately dropped the bottom of his shirt and looked down. "I'm sorry. My anxiety is getting to me" he said softly

He was usually a loud, bubbly person. But ever since Beau started treating him this way, he became quieter, more insecure, and started to feel like everyone was judging him.

Beau took the hand that wasn't in Mitch's and gently lifted Mitch's chin. He looked straight into Mitch's eyes, causing Mitch to look off to the side. "Look at me when you're speaking to me and we're in public" he said.

Mitch bit his lip and nodded. "Okay. Sorry" he said

"And stop apologizing for everything you do. It shows weakness" Beau said and continued to walk beside Mitch

Mitch nodded slightly. "So- Okay. I'll stop" he said.

They finally got inside of the building. People looked at Mitch, making him look down and blush.

The people weren't staring because they were judging Mitch though. They were staring at him because he looked beautiful and they were in awe of him. Mitch and Beau were one of the hottest couples there as well.

Beau smiled at a few people then looked down at Mitch. "Look up and smile. Don't be rude" he said

Mitch kept himself from tearing up and looked up at the hundreds of people who were around them. He faked a smile and thanked everyone who complimented him as they walked through the crowd.

They stopped at the table that had food on it. Beau poured both him and Mitch a glass of vodka. He put a slice of lime in Mitch's glass and handed it to him. Mitch smiled a little and lifted the glass to his mouth. He took a sip of the drink and had to keep himself from coughing. 

Mitch never really drank strong alcoholic drinks like Vodka so the taste was new to him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

During the party, Mitch hadn't drank most of his drink. Beau, however had gone through almost 3 glasses.

Mitch stayed close to Beau whenever someone would come up to them and start a conversation. He stayed quiet and looked to the ground unless Beau told him to look up and speak to the person.

After about an hour and a half Beau was definitely tipsy. He had wondered off to the other side of the party, leaving Mitch alone.

Mitch was walking around the party and pushing through a crowd of people to try and find Beau.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Beau pressing another man against the wall and making out with him. He was a brunette as well and was fairly tall. The man had no idea that Beau was in a relationship. If he did, he wouldn't be making out with him.

Mitch covered his mouth with his hand and held back a sob. He turned around and ran to the nearest bathroom. Mitch locked himself in me of the bathroom stalls and pressed his back against the wall. He slid down the wall with tears streaming down his face and hiccuping to keep himself from making to much noise from his crying.

Mitch pulled his phone out of his pocket and found the number of the one person he trusted the most.

Dialing Scotty💙
-
-
-
I KNOW THIS IS HORRIBLE. DONT JUDGE ME