Chapter Nine

Justin's POV

"So, we can start trying?" I asked excitedly.

"No, Justin. Being so young, not being married, already being a father to a toddler. Hell, we aren't even together for long. If you... Actually, no. We aren't having any more babies and that's final."

"If I, what? What do you mean?"

"You could change my mind by doing something, but I can't exactly tell you what to do. I don't even know what I'm saying, forget it." He looked down at Drew.

"You aren't helping my situation, babe." I said, chuckling.

"You have to find out yourself."

"Oh, come on. You are so annoying when you do that." The last part kind of slipped and Niall got angry instantly.

"Thank you. My annoying self and our son are leaving then." He snapped and got up with Drew still in his arms.

"You are acting like a baby, Niall. Don't do this. It slipped." I stood up as well, and held his arms with my hands.

"Oh, I'm annoying and a baby? I love you too, Justin. Thanks for that." He scolded at me and tried to push my arms away from him, but Drew was preventing him from doing it right.

"I want to leave. Please." He pleaded and I reached with my hand to caress his cheek, that had pink colour on it from sitting in the sun almost every day in Cyprus.

"Can we please enjoy our day out? You are leaving tomorrow." I frowned. He had told me that he wanted to leave earlier, because he hadn't even informed our families and the boys that he was coming with me and we agreed that I would be back home a week after that, in order to finish everything up for the new restaurant.

"You didn't have to remind me." He mumbled and placed Drew on the ground.

"You were angry and I had to find a reason to make you stay."

"Okay." He leaned in to give me a small kiss. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

~the next morning~

Niall's POV

We were now at the airport and Justin and Andrie were with us. Drew was so whiny today and my head already hurt, so I knew our flight was going to be... joyful. Last night when Drew fell asleep, me and Justin were busy doing other things instead of sleeping. We also fought right after the second time we had sex, because we didn't use a condom and I blamed it all on him. I knew it wasn't only his fault, but I couldn't believe I had let myself get so carried away.

"Can you tell me why did you have to do that?" I asked for the billionth time.

"We did it, Niall. We both did it. Stop getting on my nerves." He said and sat down next to me while Andrie was playing with Drew a few feet away from us.

"Okay, I'll just take the pill and nothing is going to happen.

"W-what?"

"You heard me." I scolded him and he looked down at his lap.

"Olay, look. You can blame it all on me, but you don't have to be so negative about another baby. I'm not saying we should try for one, but if it happens by accident let it be. I know you don't trust me yet, but I swear on my life, Niall. I'm here for the long run."

"We can'thave another baby if you don't at least pr-" I cut myself off before the word could slip out off my mouth.

"If I don't what, Ni? Just tell me, please." He pleaded.

"No. We are leaving. When will you be back?"

"I told you, if everything goes right, I'll be there in a week or so." He sighed and dropped the subject.

"Can you kiss me now? I don't want to leave without my goodbye kiss." I asked and he looked into my eyes for a few seconds before kissing me.

"I love you and I'm sorry."

"I love you too and you are not." I answered smirking and he smiled.

"You're right, I'm not. Goodbye, baby." He pecked my lips for the last time and we said our goodbyes.

...

Once I stepped into my house with Drew in my arms and the suitcase on my shoulder, we were greeted by my parents, Pattie and the boys. I was so exhausted that I almost didn't notice Jeremy, Justin's dad, standing right beside Pattie in the living room. I hadn't seen him in years.

"Hey, Jeremy, it's been so long." I said and he hugged me and Drew. I was a bit taken aback. We used to be like father and son when he was here, but when he and Justin disappeared, I never heard of him again.

"I missed you so much, Nialler. Is this my grandchild?" He asked, smiling fondly at Drew when we pulled away.

"Yup."

"Can I hold him?"

"Of course. Just a warning though, he is acting strange today, he is so whiny. Nobody knows why." I chuckled silently and he took Drew off my arms as I placed down our suitcases.

"I love him already." He whispered and I smiled tiredly.

"Is it okay if me and Drew go to bed? I promise I'll tell you everything first thing in the morning." I said, mostly referring to my mother and Pattie. Everyone agreed we needed to rest and soon left me and Drew alone. We didn't even take a bath. I took him with me in my room and we fell asleep as soon as we lied down.

_________________________________________

Edited: 16/4/2020

Don't forget to comment and vote!