five

ME- im texting you before my shift

ME- you've got a damn way with words.

ME- I guess you doing this as a job helps...

ME- I tried it. I didn't get off, but you had me soaked at the thoughts you put in my head. it's like I should stop wearing panties to bed at this point.

OPERATOR- Naughty girl.

OPERATOR- Try not wearing any to work. See if those lips can hide while that ass gets sculpted even better then it would with panties.

ME- as exciting as that sounds. im already at work, waiting in the break room for 8:00 to happen.

OPERATOR- So go take them off, it's 7:50 you have time.

OPERATOR- Imagine that friction your jeans will make against your womanhood, imagine that's how it would feel if your bare skin was grinding against my jeans.

OPERATOR- Soomi?

ME- I did it. I feel... exposed even though I'm totally covered.

OPERATOR- How good does your ass look, baby? I need to know.

I looked in the bathroom mirror, making sure nobody walked in and raised my eyebrows. It looked nice, though, I'd have to keep hiking down my jeans to avoid any extra unwanted curves down there all front and center.

ME- almost like I actually have one. I gotta go.

--

OPERATOR- You're such a tease, leaving like that.

OPERATOR- Not giving me anymore details.

ME- I had my shift.

ME- plus, someone nearly caught me looking at my own ass in a public restroom.

OPERATOR- It's been torturing me all day.

ME- I like the sound of that in all honesty.

OPERATOR- I'd shut that down in seconds. Keep saying that and I'd have you over the nearest table, making your ass red each slap I bring to it.

OPERATOR- Until finally, you start begging for me to fuck you- saying you're sorry to daddy and only wanting to be fucked.

OPERATOR- Fingered.

OPERATOR- Until you're begging to come, whining and crying for me to allow you that glory.

I clenched my legs together. My hand on the steering wheel of my car, sitting in the parking lot of my work.

ME- I never told you I enjoyed being spanked.

OPERATOR- You didn't have to. I know you're turned on by the thought of my large hand meeting your ass.

OPERATOR- I'm right, aren't I?

ME- unfortunately, yeah, yeah you're right.

OPERATOR- Explain to daddy, what exactly were you wearing? I keep thinking you're in jeans and a half button- you've never confirmed.

ME- khakis, a navy blue polo. close enough.

OPERATOR- How good did those khakis feel against your pussy? Did they ever rub against your clit, even once?

ME- multiple times, it wasn't nice. every time I crouched down to refill a shelf item it was the roughest feeling.

OPERATOR- Were there slips? Did your lips try and become known?

ME- All day. I'm in my car now, in privacy, so they can do whatever they like. Then again I'm in a still open parking lot so maybe I should head home.

OPERATOR- You'd better.