seventeen

"Ah, we have to go

"Ah, we have to go.", I heard one of them say, then heard tapping on a jacket.  I turned and saw Jeongguk tugging on Namjoons coat.

"What?", I questioned looking at Namjoon.  "Where?"

It got quiet.  "You guys go.  I will be right there.", Joon told them, Jeongguk sighed and each of them said their own versions of 'hurry' and I stood up from my seat.

"So?"

"Soomi...", Namjoon scratched the back of his neck. "Are you busy tonight? Like at all?"

"Not really... kinda why I'm out with you."

"Would you come with me somewhere?", he asked I could see he was nervous, that confident hormonal man from before was gone. He was suddenly bashful, in place of lust it was nervousness.

"So you are a serial killer?", I joked- half joked, I still didn't know him. He could be one who knows.

"No. Will you trust me?"

I thought. I didn't know him, I was not at all comfortable with this. Not a bit.

He had such a different look on his face- hopeful, nervous; his cheeks just slightly sucked in and his lips pierced together in a pout.

"No, I can't I'm sorry."

He nodded a few times, slowly. His lips making a popping sound as he opened his mouth to speak, "Understandable.", talk tomorrow?

My heart stopped. I messed up, watching his walk- his entire body hunched over so slightly it was almost unnoticeable. I noticed it.

I really just put him down. Whatever he wanted me to see was probably really important to him... "Namjoon.", I whispered quietly, hurrying down the movie theater stairs to catch up to him.

"Yes?"

"I'll go...", I said as he held the door open for me and we exited quickly. "But assure me you're not going to harm me?"

"I wouldn't harm you. Not ever, baby."

Baby. That word, it made us sound like a thing, I didn't like it but at the same time I loved it with me entire being.

"Not in a rude way at least.", he continued with a wink. His ego came back.

"Where will we be going?", I asked, seeing his friends standing towards the doorway their sunglasses on and one of them had their hoodie up.

I watched Namjoon put his on as well, even if it was nearly dark outside. I didn't get it, but I didn't question it. "Just, dont freak out. You'll see.", he sighed out, placing his hand on the small of my back to gently guide me out the door into what I swear was a bus.

I couldn't see anything but the outline of the bus but it for sure was a bus. There was security guards inside, one blocked me but Namjoon said something and I was allowed inside.

Just like that.

I held onto Namjoon, out of pure habit. I quickly let go after I realized what I was doing. Inside there was a man with lightish teal hair, one with light brown, and another with blond crimped hair.

I was introduced to them as Tae, Yoongi, and Jimin. I kept myself slumped down, my heart racing. I regretted this, i wanted back- I wanted out.

But I loved the rush of this. I loved adventure, maybe this is was I was going on. Despite myself loving adventure- I never went on one. I wouldn't allow myself to.