Mitchell's Death

Alexa took Kate to a woman named Mrs Sharon, who happens to live quite close to Alexa's house. "hello ma'am Sharon" Alexa greeted,  "hello dear" Mrs Sharon replied, "ma'am meet my friend Kate,.....Kate meet Mrs Sharon" Alexa introduced them, "Nice to meet you ma'am" Kate said stretching her hand out for a handshake, "nice to meet you Kate" Mrs Sharon replied, receiving the forwarded hand.
Kate had noticed the dark way Mrs Sharon had been looking at her, like she was been examined. Alexa asked Kate to leave them alone for a while, so they could talk. After about half an hour, they went to where Kate had been standing.
"Kate sorry for making you wait, you know I needed time to convince ma'am Sharon here" Alexa apologized, "well Kate, I understand exactly what you are going through, actually I went through something similar at your age and that is why I will help you with the money" Mrs Sharon said giving Kate a friendly tap on the shoulder. But Kate felt a little irritated by the woman. "really ma'am?" Kate asked anxiously, "yeah" Mrs Sharon replied, "but..you have to work for me in order to pay your debt" Mrs Sharon added. "no problem ma'am" Kate said excitedly. "but may I know the nature of the work" Kate asked, "well,you have to work as a whore" Mrs Sharon stated.
"what as a whore?"
"yes... what were you expecting"
"no ma'am, no I can't do that, can't I pay some order way"
"I'm sorry Kate, but that's the only way"
"Kate just do it" Alexa tried to convince her.
"No, I can't do it, thanks for your concern ma'am, but I can't accept" Kate said facing the two ladies and then left. "I can't believe, Alexa thought I would agree to work as a whore!" Kate talked loudly to herself  on her way home.

Kate got home and her mum was not back yet. She was glad because that would save from being questioned.

Jane along with Kate and Eric visited her husband at the hospital the following day.

"madam as i had told you before, his days are numbered, if the transplant is not done, he would die... "the doctor said. This words made Jane shed tears but she managed to control herself.
"I'm sorry madam, but you see I just need to let you know" the doctor added.

Jane left silently to see her husband.

"daddy how are you doing" Eric asked holding his father gently by the hand."I'm fine son" Mitchell replied in a very pale voice. "please get well soon and come home with us okay" Eric said sadly. "I will son, I will..." Mitchell said sadly, touched by his son's concern.
"hi dad" Kate said, "how are you dear" Mitchell asked shifting his head a little. "I'm fine, ...we really miss you a lot dad" Kate replied, "just hang in there okay... " Kate added, after which she forced a smile on her face to appear convincing. Mitchell replied by slightly nodding his head and smiling.
"Alright children, why don't you guys step out so dad and I can talk" Jane requested.
Kate and Eric left and went to the cafeteria.

Jane and Mitchell are alone..

"Jane please, don't waste money on my treatment....okay please" Mitchell begged. "Mitchell no... okay no way am I going to just sit back and watch you die" Jane stated firmly. "listen.. the amount involved is not easy to get,... Jane I don't want you guys to sacrifice so much only for me to die in the end" Mitchell argued with his pale voice. "Mitchell you wouldn't die okay,....you can't die...you can't leave me alone in this world" Jane said crying, resting her head on Mitchell's chest lightly.
"Jane you are not alone, I'd love to die knowing that you all are in one piece, with a bright future ahead of you, I wouldn't want you to sacrifice so much and then things become though, you don't even have a roof over your head....no, I would be more at ease knowing you guys are alright,... and I won't leave you alone... no, I will always be here in your heart and my children's,okay" Mitchell said pointing at her chest to make his point. Jane remained speechless, she just returned to her chair.

At midday the following day, Jane received a phone call from the hospital.

"what.... No.. No.. Noooo... Noooo! " Jane cried out loud. Mitchell was dead. "NOOOOOO!!" she shouted once more, losing her sanity.

Working on the next chapter...
  To be continued..