2 Days After the Move

Scarlett's POV

What Scarlett looks like other than the wings and halo, and she has red hair

Setting: in her new home getting ready for her first day of school.

Beep beeeeeeppp
"Scar, Scar, SCARLETT! WAKE UP!!" My dad hollered into my ear.
"Dadddddd! Haven't you heard of beauty sleep!" I yelp, getting out of bed.
"Come on kitten, time to get ready, it's your first day of school!" He says.
"Fine! Get out so I can get dressed!" I shouted. He left and muttered something along the lines of it better be appropriate! I giggled and got ready. I brushed my long flaming red hair and curled it. I put on a little bit of lipgloss and mascara on then I put on my outfit.

 I put on a little bit of lipgloss and mascara on then I put on my outfit

I then grabbed my purse and put my phone and earbuds in it.

After I put everything in my backpack, kissed my German Shepherd and my dad on the cheek, and ran outside trying to find the school

After I put everything in my backpack, kissed my German Shepherd and my dad on the cheek, and ran outside trying to find the school. I unfortunately wasn't looking where I was going, and ran into a tall, Raven hair wall... Nope... Not a wall. Damn. I fell on him. I might have imagined it, but I thought I saw a blue mist come out of his mouth, as one came out of mine. Maybe I'm not the only Halfa? Talk about super awkward... I got up quickly, and gave him my hand.
"I am Soo sorry!" I frantically explained. He shook his head.
"Na, it's ok! Hi I'm Danny Fenton, and your's?" He said in a deep voice. My gawd, he's really handsome. I mean not like Jack, but he's pretty toned, got a nice tan, maybe 5 8 ish? His eyes are a gorgeous sea blue color, and his hair is a dark black.
"Oh, sorry. I'm Scarlett Swan. It's nice to meet you. I'm new... And who, if I may ask, are you 2?" The girl in black and purple spoke up.
"I'm Sam Manson, and that... Is Tucker Foley..." She said.
"But you can call me TF for too fine." He 'smoothly' said. I had to hold back a little laugh. I cleared my throat. And asked if they knew where Casper High is. They said they were going that way, and asked if I wanted to join them. I politely declined, only because I needed to get there early, for my schedule and anything else I needed. They told me where to go, I thanked them and left. I get to the school and I get pinned up against the lockers by a tall, taller than Danny, blonde boy, most likely a stupid jock. He grinned a perverted grin looking down at me. Oh gawd I'm gonna get raped my first day. I hate high school!
"Hey babydoll, the names Dash, what's your's sexy?" I griminced at his attempt to seduce me.
"Scar. Now get off, before I make you! You insipid idiot!" I screamed. He took that as a good thing and leaned closer. No, my first kiss isn't going to be with this fucking retard! I guess I have to... I say to myself as I try pushing him off, he keeps getting closer. I scream. Dash is flung off of me. I look up to see my savior... It's my dad.
"Oh thank God, daddy!" I sob.
"Are you ok!? Did he hurt you!? I'm gonna kill him!" He shouts as he hugs me.
"I'm ok daddy, I'm ok." I say trying to keep him from killing the kid.
"I'm so sorry kitten, we're going home..." He says as he gets up. I tried to get up with him, but felt a sharp pain going into my heal. I accidentally slammed it into the lockers when I was shoved into them. My dad offered his hand, and I tried not to wince. But I failed and he saw. He asked what's wrong, and I told him. He LIGIT growled at Dash, scooped me up into his arms, carried me out and put me in the car. He shut the door just as Danny and his friends got to the school. I told my dad to wait. I asked Danny if he could tell the teachers that I won't be here today. He asked what happened, all I had to say was Dash, and his face got so red, I'm guessing out of anger, and he said that he'd drop off the homework.
"Thanks Danny, and please don't get yourself hurt, by Dash please?" I said.
"Ok, I won't, and feel better." He soothed. I swooned. I said thanks again, and my dad took me to the hospital. I apparently sprained my ankle. Oh well. Crushes for 1 month... Darn. I fell asleep thinking of a certain raven hair boy.