New Year's Eve Masquerade Ball (part 2)

Scarlett

The announcer brought us over to the middle of the top of the stairs and announced our names we made up. Jazz's was Emma, Carlie's was Sophia, Addison's was Sarah, Sam's was Reina, and mine was Lillianna. Two men took my arms, as I lift my dress, to walk down the stairs. Once we reached the bottom, I thanked them and walked over to the girls.
"Wow, look at all the beautiful lights and decorations!"Carlie squealed as she gapped at the scene before us.
"Hey gorgeous, care for a dance?" A blonde guy with bright green eyes asked as he offered me his hand.
"Uh... no thank you, but this is my sister Carlie." I introduced as he slid smoothly over to my sister and dipped her. I giggled as I walked away in search of Danny.
"Hey beautiful." A masculine voice behind me spoke as they placed their hands gently on my waist and turned me around to face them.
"Danny?" I asked as he lifted his mask.
"I was hoping it was you... if not I would have been in a lot of trouble." He laughed as I entwined our fingers.
"Care to dance?" He asked as he twirled me into his chest.
"I'd love to." I answered as a song came on.

Once we finished our foxtrot everyone cheered.

... I don't know where this is going... sorry.