3 Days Later

Scarlett's POV

Scar's outfit

Setting: 5 AM in the living room talking with my dad and sisters.

"So, Scarlett... Have you thought about what you're going to wear to the ball?" Addie asked me while I sip my caramel latte... I asked her what ball she was talking about.
"Auntie Alya's annual Holiday Ball! Remember? Our snobby cousin goes every year? And last year you ruined her 'fav' dress, that is way too seductive for a 15 year old?!" She said reminding me.
"Yeah, what about it?" I asked. She told me we have to go this year because I have been chosen to choose all the ladies Dinner dresses, and I have to lead the traditional dance with my slut of a cousin, Amberly, my sisters, and my sweet little baby cousin, Olivia Bell. Fun. Not. In mean other that Livvy.
"Can I at least bring some friends?" I ask. Addie said that Auntie said since I picked out all the girls Meeting dance dresses, I can bring 4 friends, and obviously my family.
"Fine! I'll go, but tell her I'm bringing 5 friends or I'm not going." I grumble. Addie called my aunt, and said she said it was fine. I soon get up and walk back to my room to get my clothes take a shower, and get dressed. After I finished everyone was up and ready for my news. I told them about the Holiday Ball my aunt holds every year for her family. (She's a billionaire) and if they wanted to come they could. They all agreed and I told them we had to go to the mall to pick out 1 outfit for everyone in their least favorite color, but we had to try to make them look good in it. Then pick out what they were going to where. For the five people I wanted to come with me, I picked Sam, Dani, Jazz, Danny and Tucker. My sisters had to bring at least one person. We hopped into the car and zoomed off to the mall. All the woman had to have 3 dresses. But the dancers had to have 4. 1. Meeting dance dress, 2. Dinner dress, 3. 'Masquerade Dance' dress/ mask, and for the dancers, 4. 'Group Dance' dress. The men, however get to have only one outfit and a mask, for the 'Masquerade Dance'. Masquerade dresses are to be shown at the party, no one under the age of 15 is aloud at the masquerade party.

Sam's Meeting dress,

Sam's dinner dress