Water Park

Scarlett's POV

Scarlett's hidden pool room

Setting: 3 months later, school just got out for winter break

"Hey... Would you like to come over to my place for a movie night/ sleepover thing?" I asked hoping they all can.
"For how long? Like how many nights?" Tucker asked.
"Maybe 6 nights and 7 days?" I said, then added it could go shorter or longer depending on them.
"Yeah, I can come." Sam and Tucker said.
"Great! Danny?" I asked.
"Y-yeah... I can come..." He said. I told them what they needed to bring.
"Hey, guys, just a few things you should bring... A bathing suit... Weird, I know but it'll be worth it, PJ's, toothbrush and all that..." I said blushing thinking about Danny in swim shorts... Damn... I think as I walk home to get everything ready. (A/N Scarlett has developed a bad crush on Danny, and Sam and Tucker are officially dating...lol deal with it.)
"Dad! I'm home! Oh! My friends are coming over for a movie night/ sleepover." I inform him... Of course he knew about the sleepover thing... I look for him as a see 2 young ladies in front of him talking.
"Hi, uh... Dad who are they?" I asked him.
"Have they been away long enough for you to forget your own sisters?" He asked... omigawd!
"Carlie! Addison!" I screamed, as I give them a bone crushing hug.
"S-Scar... Can't breathe!" They gasp as I let go. I apologised as I took them into a softer hug.
"We missed you too Jem." They said as I cried hearing their nickname for me again in over 10 years. They're twins and 12 years older than me, but as of now, they're 28. I can't believe they came home for my 16th birthday. Carlie came from Australia, she's looking for a cure for childhood leukemia, and Addie came from the UK, she's a famous piano player.
"So Jem, tell us more about these friends," Addie started.
"Well there's Sam the only girl in the group, she's great. Then there's Tucker, ugh... Such a flirt, but he's funny. And lastly there's-" I started but the door bell rang.
"Don't move! Your bonding again! I'll get it!" He said as he ran to the door. And let the people in. He didn't call me over so I assumed that it wasn't my friends.
"As I was saying, then there's Danny," I paused a little too long, as my sisters started squealing.
"Awwww! Our little Jem has her first CRUSH!"
"No... Maybe... Yes... Can I at least tell you about him, or is that a no?" I smirked. They shook their heads, still like little girls.
"Anyway, Danny, he's sweet, funny, caring, just an overall an amazing person inside and out." I finished and look up to see them grinning a Cheshire grin. Oh no... I look behind me, and there's Danny. I groan and fall backwards with my hands covering my face.
"Jem! Jem, look he's blushing!" My sisters squeal like little girls.
"Who's Jem?" Sam asks.
"I am.... And before you ask, these are my greatly annoying but amazing sisters, Carlie, and Addison." I hear them shout hey at me, I just giggle.
I get up and give them death glares,
"I'll get both of you for that later," I warned them, as I get up and show Danny, Sam, and Tucker to my room.

I get up and give them death glares,"I'll get both of you for that later," I warned them, as I get up and show Danny, Sam, and Tucker to my room

"Why do you have 5 beds?" Tucker asked.
"Cuz I was the smart child, I hoped I'd have at least one friend to have a sleepover with, so yeah..." I explained and the told them to pick a bed. I took the biggest one in the back, Sam took the bottom bunk on the right, Tuck took the bunk right above Sam, and Danny took the last top bunk on the left.
"Do you guys want to go swimming?" I asked after they put their stuff away. They agreed, got their bathing suits and followed me to the bathrooms. The boys got to use my bathroom.