The Christmas Ball

??? POV

What ??? Looks like.

Setting: At the dance looking for the only red head at the party

"Welcome to the party! What is your name sir?" The hostess asked me. I pointed to my name on the Attendance form. She then asked for my I.D, I showed it to her, she welcomed me again and I went on for my search of my dear future wife, Scarlett Maria Swan. She will be mine. I am the only one that knows she's a halfa. If she doesn't marry me by New Year's Eve, everyone will know who and what she is.
I soon see her enter the building with 8 others. Ugh, I only know 3 of the 8, her dad, the twins, and of course I know my bride to be. She's as beautiful as always, she's in a white dress though? She hates the color white! Not saying it doesn't make me want her any less, it enhances her curves, and I feel like I'm on cloud nine. I can't wait to be her first kiss. I've lusted after her ever since we first met.
After I get over my day dream, I stride over to her, only to see she's holding hands and laughing with a black hair boy. He seems genuine... But she's mine, so he needs to back off. I go over there, grab her arm and take her to a small room, where we can be alone. Though I did her her yelp and call out for the boy, I'm assuming is named Danny, I pay no attention to that. I take her to the small room, lock the door behind us, and pin her against the door. My hood is still on so she has no idea who I am.
"Help! Get off me! Danny! Help me!" She screamed. I kissed her roughly up against the door, so even if someone wanted to save her they couldn't get through.
"Stop! Please!" Scarlett sobbed.
"I'd rather keep going darlin" I laughed when she finally found out who I am.
"Jack! What the hell! Why?" She asked flabbergasted. After she said that she started sobbing again... Her energy must be really low, only because she tried going ghost but it drained her. Soon an different ghost came through the door, glared at me and picked Scar up with great ease and went through the door with her. I stood there shocked, I couldn't move. Another ghost? I ran out to see a boy cradling Scarlett in his arms. My face got very red with anger.
"What do you think you're doing with my future wife!" I screamed. He got up with her in his arms and walked away. I decided to follow them... But I couldn't find them anywhere! Ugh!