Chapter Fourteen

(Time Skip)

(Time Skip)

As we make our way out the plane, nothing but fire flames surrounding the area. I can say that we are the cause of this. The area we had landed, I don't even know where we are-- are we even in China? This area looks like some kind of cargo storage place.

(Voice)- " Leon?!" I voice called out to Leon, we turn around behind us to see who called out to him. A petit woman appears around the corner--someone behind her as well, a man. Short blonde, with a blue scraf around loosly around her neck. The man beside her, was well fit...a clean buzz cut for a hair choice. He eyes Leon and darts his eyes to me. His mouth stayed in a firm straight line. Standing closely to the woman.

(Leon)- " Sherry? " a name escapes his mouth. 

(Leon)- " What are you doing here?" he asked the first question. I stood idly by next to him, as does the guy beside Sherry.

(Sherry)- " I'm on protective detail." the guy next to her turns his head towards her, like he was offended. Probably thinking that he needs protection from anyone. He looks like he can protect himself.

(Leon)- " Yeah, I heard you became an agent." his eyes change into the guys direction, they exchange alpha glares.

(Sherry)- " Who's this?" she asks, turning to me.

(Leon)- " This is (Y/n)." her eyes stare, eyeing me up and down. I remained quiet. She didn't blurt out any questions about me or asking if I was an agent like her and Leon-- she must assume I am.

(Sherry)- " What are you two doing here?"

(Leon)- " I'm tracking the man behind all this.Chief Security Advisor Simmons." Sherry's eyes widen.

(Sherry)-" What?! There must be some sort of mistake-- I report to Simmons" she looks to the man next to her and to Leon--confused.

(Leon)- " He's your supervisor?"

(Sherry)- " We're on our way to meet with him right now" I look to the silent man, he eyes me and slightly shrugs, not knowing what this all means. I faintly smirk-- were in the same position. Were just here as they converse.

(Leon)- " Where is he?" his voice was deep, firm....kind of scary even.Sherry utters-- but nothing comes out. Leon tilts his head to side-- trying to calm himself.

(Leon)- " I need to know--" he steps towards sherry.

(Guy)- " Hey! " he steps towards Leon, pushing him away to getting any closer to her.

(Sherry)- " Jake!" she scolds. Leon was by my side again. Nothing but silence between the two males.

(Sherry)- " Let me handle this." The man, Jake. Pulls Sherry to the side to privately speak with her.

(Sherry)- " Leon's not just anyone. He saved my life back in Raccoon City" the first viral outbreak? My mind triggers a memory-- back when Leon, Luis and I were tied up. Leon said he was a cop, only lasted for a day.He was caught up in the involvement of Raccoon city. Luis's hispanic accent, mention the outbreak. Leon saved Sherry? Judging by her looks, and overall how young she is, she must've just been a child. Jake looks over his left shoulder to stare at Leon. Once again, no words exchange between the two.