★that fuckboy★*part 11*

*Shawn's POV*

Many days have past and I'm starting to get annoyed by kiara. She keeps calling me baby,hunny,Darling and some other shit but I don't like it cause she'll probably forget my name soon.

I met this girl at a club last night. I told kiara it was work and she believed... Luckily.

Her name is Lucy and we shared a lot last night. Since she is a prostitute. My birthday is tomorrow and kiara says she has a very interesting gift for me.

Can't wait to see how much more boring it gets.

"Gm hun, what are you doing up this early?", she asked in a raspy tone as she sat beside me on the balcony.

"Thinking about you", I replied.

"Really? What about?", she insisted. "Forget it, it's nothing important ok", "Ok" she replied sounding defeated.

I keep thinking of a plan to make her have sex with me so I could dump her... I love using virgins.

*Kiara's POV*

I can't wait till tomorrow to offer him my gift! He'll be so happy and that's all I will want...

He's been a little shady since lately and my conscience is killing me for what I did to Cameron.

He'll never forgive me.

Why should I even care? When I have a hotboy by my side. I need no one else but Shawn. He's my everything and I'm sure he feels the same about me.

*Cameron's POV*

I was very hurt by Kiara's actions but she doesn't seem to care.

I loved her a lot and this was how she repayed me... She's better off without me I guess.

I'll just wait till I see that look on her face when she realises Shawn is a fuckboy.

Anyways, I'm moving on with my life. I cried for days but now I'm over it. Cause they won't last long...

This I'd say, is like using paper glue to mend two pieces of metal. I met a girl named Luciana. She's tan in skin color, has long wavy dark hair, blue eyes and has a very attractive shape in body.

Kiara could never match up to her and that's why I'm gonna take BETTER care of Luciana since she's now my lady and we are getting married the next 5 months.

I'm sure we'll live a happy and prosperous marriage life.