*the surprise*part 6

*Pepper's POV*

Why'd that bitchy friend of mine come back!? Ugh!! I hate her asf! She said good morning Taylor said sup and I mumbled hello. She sat beside me and kept staring at chris sometime falling off her desk which makes me chuckle for each fall. She keeps smiling at chris but not in a dreamy way, a revengeful way. I know kiara as much as I know something's up. Well....😂😂😂 atleast I got my boyfriend back 😏.

    ≈skips to lunch time which was 6hours after kk went to school≈

                  *Kiara's POV*

I got my books packed and because we're allowed to use phones at lunch time I turn my phone on and started texting the groupchat≈

Kiara-hey boys😝

Chris- they're not able to talk now they are all busy u hoe go study!!! I'm trying to talk with a girl stop blowing up my phone!!!

Cammi boo😍- I'm not busy u son of a bitch leave her alone and go learn to respect women!!

Kiara- thank you 😳😘

Chris- bitch 😈 fucking with my brothers heart. I swear to god I'll kill u if u hurt my bro that way kk!

Kiara- go ahead asshole do it now if u r that bad and if u try I'll bitch slap u

Cameron- 🎵🎶take it to them different so them understand we🎶🎵😂😂😂

Kiara- let's just pretend he ain't exist cause he ain't shit to waste time on.

Cameron- new subject what u save my number as ?

Kiara- Cameron

Cameron- liar 😂 u changed it from cammi boo😍 to that.

Kiara- I did😂😉

Cammi boo😍- 😘😘😘

Kiara- 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😍

Cammi boo😍- and again😂 love u baby see you .😘

Kk boo😳- how ?😂😘 don't forget our distance 😭😫🙇

Cammi boo😍- oh oops forgot I am in LA anyway done with your surprise.

Kk boo😳- can't wait love you bye I gotta eat 🍗🍲🍜🍞🍹🍔

Cammi boo😍- okay bye and don't starve love you too😘

Shawn-🐸☕

Taylor- ☕☕

Matt-☕☕☕

Hayes- we made private talks about these messages we just reading ☕☕☕☕

Nash- so have I ☕☕☕☕
☕☕☕☕

Jackj- ya ruined it!!!😈😫☕😭🙇^

Nash- oops😁

Cammi boo😍- I'll say it once SHUT UP!!!

     *Read at 12:34p.m.*

Cammi boo😍- 😂😂😂

   *end of convo*

I ate at the canteen then went to class but when I reached the doorway and realised a boy laying on my desk with a hoodie over his head. Is that jerk sleeping at my desk? I walked up to him and shook him gently and he quickly looked up and shouted "surprise!!!!". It was Cameron of course. My heart was gonna explode... Immediately I kissed him and hugged him tightly. His perfume was fantastic! We exited the hug and I checked him out. He looked 100% hotter than chris. I kissed him again this time almost biting his bottom lip. "Get a room!"Taylor whisper/yelled. I smiled as I exited the kiss. I introduced my friend to him and started showing him the school. He looked happy to see me and so was I. The bell rang and we ran to my class together. He held my hand tightly I shook my head no because my teacher may not be that COOL. He smiled making me feel safe. We reached inside and he let go of my hand and talked privately to our teacher. She widened her eyes and nod her head I felt secured as cam came over to me and sucked out my tongue. I tried pulling away but he held me tighter instead. I gave up and kissed back feeling relieve to not hear my teacher screaming crazily. We pulled away and stared at each other for a while. Chris walked over here and leaned in to kiss pepper. She lifted her head then jumped when the teacher shouted,"get back to work!! Now!!!!!!". Cameron and I laughed as we saw a sad look on peppers face. Same for chris. We did our work and cameron helped me understand the math we kissed several times until... 😡😡😡he let's it out 😭😭😫🙇 chris cried like a baby watching us kiss then he walked up to cam and I *still crying* "why kk? Why !? I loved you😭". He cried whispering his words. "No you didn't !! You liar you used me!!!". I said he had guilt written all over his face. He speechlessly went back to his seat. Pepper looked pissed whispering his words over and over again, "I loved you ?? No no no". She got up out of her seat and had a long convo with Chris who kept saying,"I don't love you,whatever, i hate you, blah blah blah" while she kept calling him an asshole we laughed at chris' replies until she finally pleased my ears... "We're done!!". She screamed cameron and I laughed until I said," they broke up but I don't care I only love you😘". He smiled and kissed me moving in sync🔄 ←same way. it was turning into make out  session we did every movement with our tongues in our mouths which made chris cry loud which was annoying so we stopped kissing. School was soon over and cam is staying at my place. We had fun and it was a Friday which means no school tomorrow also means more time with cam !
                * Magcon squad *

Chris- I'm sorry.

Kiara- stop apologizing cuz I would never accept.

Chris- sorry okay !

Kiara- leave her alone you asshole. Its Cameron by the way. Say one more thing and u know what I'll do to you

      *Read 3:03*

I feel so damn safe with him😍. We kiss a lot, study a lot and sing together(not a lot). He says I have a beautiful voice for a hot ass white girl like me. Sometimes our convo together give breathtaking moments. I love him and I'm never getting with chris again.