*butterfly feelings* part 1

It all started with three friends who just started High school and today is their first day. They were bullies at primary school and planned to do the same at high school but to their surprise, there were already bullies at this school but they made a plan and scared those bullies to death. It was a beautiful Monday morning when a boy was eating his breakfast. The girls walked up to him and started calling him a wimp. The boy got fed up and screamed, "I'm gonna tell my mom and dad that you are teasing me and have them rip you both to pieces!!!",said the boy.

😮

There was a long silence until...." Haha haha haha!!!! Does he really think we are scared?! Hahaha.... Sorry kid we forgot to introduce ourselves. I'm Taylor fearless, hottest and devious." Said Taylor. "Hahahaha I think we should stop laughing and introduce ourselves Kiara." Said pepper. "I'm pepper fearless,cutest and evil. Could hurt you in a million ways." Said pepper. "They say people save the best for last... Kiara. fearless,brightest,most beautiful and terribly evil." Said Kiara. They stared at the speechless boy for a few minutes until Taylor realised he wasn't gonna speak then said,"as you have heard, we are all fearless so if you think we fear your mom and dad *aish! So much sarcasm* then think a little wiser. Tell your mom and dad, AND WE GET RID OF YOU ALL!!!" Shouted Taylor. The kid was so frightened he ran to the boys room and stayed in there nearly half an hour. "He was probably gonna pee himself in front of us anyway." Said Kiara. "Like a little baby... Hahaha!!!" Added Pepper. They all laughed non stop until the boy came out of the boys room trembling like a leaf. He looked over to where the girls were standing and they all gave him a death glare. Luckily the bell rang and the boy ran to his class as fast as he could. The girls walked and talked on their way to class. They sat down side by side in their separate seats. "This is Chris. He is new at this school and I want you all to let him feel at home." Said the teacher. The girls looked at him and..... Pepper and Kiara was blushing. Taylor shook her head and let out a sigh which meant 'he is sooo not my type'. The teacher told them to draw a picture of the people they care about the most. They took out their notebooks and pepper and Kiara had drawn the same person, Taylor had drawn all three of them.  While drawing this specific person, both girls felt butterfly feelings in their stomach. Flying around in there hoping to get out and fly straight into that persons' heart. *guess who it is*