*wrong friends*part 5

(A/N- I know its a bit Boring readers but sorry I think this one will be better. Keep reading and to make it more fun... Pov's? Yasss! So here we go, fasten your seatbelts.)
                   *Kiara's POV*
I woke up to the sound of my phone going off like crazy. I opened the screen lock and sat up to see what the problem was. It was the Groupchat.

Jackj- who's up I'm bored asf!!!

Gillinsky- bro u woke me up, what the fuck?!

Shawnie- 🐸☕ up-fuck? Kinda rhyme I'm drinking ma coffee slow.

Kiara- bitches shut the fuck up!!!! I have school in the morning so how the fuck will I learn without sleep?! Should I sleep in fucking class?!!! If my phone beeps one more time I'll drive y'all crazy now go back to bed y'all insane bitches!!! My phone have feelings you know so stop blowing it up !!!
   *Read by:taylor,shawnie,Cameron,Nash and jackj.*

Kiara- I turned my phone down so now u can all text. Sorry guys I've been having short temper lately.

Shawnie- someone's on their period 😳😂😂😂😅

Kiara- Shawn I swear to god if I get upset one last time...😈😡🔫🔪💣👇

Jackj- Shawn's scared asf!!! I'm with him in his hotel room omg Kk how'd u do that?! Look at his face😂

Kiara- its called anger.😏

Kiara- y'all bitches made me feel less sleepy I'm gonna kill you jack!!! Johnson of course.

Jackj- now I'm scared what did I ever do to u?!

Kiara- you asshole, you woke me up!!!!!!

Chris- shut up will ya I'm tryna sleep here!!

Kiara- sup hun?

Chris- get yo ass in bed I'm tired 😭😫

Kiara- ........😔

Chris- I'm so sorry I didn't mean it, sorry k

     *read at 5:34a.m.*

       *chris' POV*

I can tell she upset with me but I don't care my plan worked! I finally gotten rid of that bitch yes!!!  I've been up 3-5 hours ago and said something  in the Groupchat anyway I HATE Kiara. I think it's pepper I need back.

       *flashback- 6 years ago*

I went to middle school with pepper. We got along well until it got physical. Pepper was the one whom I share my first kiss with and I love her a lot. I went to school the day after the kiss and I asked to do her homework, pack her bag and go everywhere she goes so that I can protect her from bullies. She love me too and I know it. School was over soon enough, spending time with pepper had all the time and world revolute and rotate around us and she made me happy. *phone rings*

      (Call between pepper and chris)

C- hey what's up?

P- I'm okay. Just wanna hear your voice.

C- awwwe hunny that's okay.

P-okay I really wanted say this,'if we meet again after we depart and u have a gf, I want u to hurt her bad okay because its high school soon okay just make her suffer cause I'll always be somewhere here in the world love you chris and please do me this favor cause if I don't have you, no one else will'.

C- sure and I love u too take care until we meet again as mom is taking me to California to do high school.

P- okay take care too just remember my face.