III. IS IT ME OR YOU?

Loving you is the last thing I felt really good at. So when you leave me alone in the dark, my heart ache so much until it shows bruises on my chest. Then you come around and ask me where i got these bruises from. You were shocked when i said it comes from you.

You deserve catastrophe for breaking me apart. For making me believe in everything you said. For getting my hopes so high that I thought you were the one for me. You deserve thunders and shit, and I will never take my words back because I swear the bruises on my chest explains how painful loving you can be.

I thought I was good enough for you to make you happy, to remove all your sadness. I thought I was being able to bring the sun in your sky, my hands burn from trying to stop the fires at the back of your mind. I tried everything to make you feel better, I sacrifice this lonely soul for you but you tore it apart like it made out of paper. I was good to you but you played me a fool.

It makes me crazy how I still want you to be a part of my life. I still making wishes at 11:11 that your feelings will never fade, that you will always stay. It makes me crazy how I change my mind immediately when I saw your name on my caller id, smiling like an idiot for getting texts from you when I know you won't send another one the next day. You were gone but you still making me believe in all your lies that you told me.

So now I'm asking myself, who exactly ruins me? Is it me or you?