JH;OGHEOJHOU

Eliza's P.O.V.

I woke up in the nurses off

"What happpened?" I moaned sitting up

'You fell off your chair ad hit your head and passed out." The nurse replied. I nodded and took the tylenol she gave me

"What time is it?" I asked sitting up

"School just ended. Be careful on the way home" She smiled. I nodded and slipted my bookbag over my head. I figured Austina nd Trevor would meet me home so I started walking when someone honked their car horn. I turned around and a 5 cheerleaders and 5 football players walked out.

"Eliza,Eliza,Eliza" The cheerleaders laughed pushing me.

"Y-yes?"

"Your such a nerd" The head cheerleader laughed taking my bookbag ad throwing it in the snow. (its winter.)

"What are you going to do?" I whispered.

The football players put the hands around my mouth and dragged me back into the back of the car. Telina, the head cheerleader drove around the block and stopped in a alleyway. They ripped me from the back seat and pushed me on the ground. The cheerleaders lifted me up by my hands and feet while the football players opened the dumpsters.

"1!" They laughed

"2!!"

"3!!" They cheered throwing me into one of the dumpsters. This smelled horrible. After hearing the car drive away, I managed to get out of the dumpster. Oh god... I walked through the alley.

Sebring and North RD.

Okay so I wasn't that far from home. I went back to look for my book bag but it was gone. Oh fuckingtatic. I growled and started walking home. 

After jumping the fence because guess who forgot that their car was at school, I walked up the drive way shivering. I knocked on the door.

"Uh..coming" Someone said coming over and opening the door.

"Eliza?" Austin asked letting me in.

"No offense, but you smell ridcuously bad" He said.

"What happened?"

"I was leaving school, walking home, the cheerleaders and football players came and stopped and took my bookbag and put me in the car and threw me in a dumpster" I explained

"Oh my god.." He whispered

"It's whatever Austin. I'll make dinner at 5:00. I'll be in the shower" I sighed walking up the stairs

"Oh my god, you smell horrible" Trevor said 

"Dinner at 5:00" I said going in my room and locking the door. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. After filling the bath tub, I started washing and trying to get the smell out. Luckily, I got the smell out compltely.

After drying off and changing, I looked at the clock.

4:59

"Oh hey Eliza" Phil and Alan said as I walked downstairs

"I'm starting dinner, any prefrences?" I asked smiling.

"Burgers?" Alan asked. 

"You all want burgers?" I asked. Everybody nodded. Cool.

"Hey, I sorta understand the dumpster thing" Someone said behind me. If you hear a mysterious voice out of nowhere and you get freaked out easily too, you would understand why I burnt my hand.