10: Good Morning (R)

A/N: Thank you for the almost 1.8k reads!!!! 🎉😍😍😍

-*-*-

They got to the Park's mansion at 10:30 that evening. All thanks to their little sessions of horniness.

They were greeted by Baekhyun's mother who was waiting in the dining room for them.

"Have you done eating dinner, boys?"

"Not yet Eomma. We just got some snacks on our way" Baekhyun answered before hugging his mother. "We went to daddy, mom. I miss him a lot."

"I know. I know baby. Let's visit him together next time okay?" She said while offering a smile to her son.

"Thank you Chanyeol" she muttered softly in which Chanyeol just nodded.

They were done eating the dinner Mrs. Byun prepared for them. And their night has ended by another heated kiss outside Baekhyun's bedroom while his mom was busy cleaning the dishes.

-*-

It was Saturday morning and Baekhyun up late. It was already 10 AM when he got out of their bed, all groggy and still sleepy, but too hungry to remain sleeping. He went straight to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. Then his feet led him to the kitchen.

"Morning, Mom" he greeted and kissed his mother's cheeks.

"Good morning Baby. Had enough sleep?" She asked.

Baekhyun rested his chin in his mother's shoulder, eye closed before saying "Naah. I'm still sleepy."

"What's with you and Chanyeol? Does the school stress you two out too much?"

By the mere mention of his boyfriend's name, his eyes flew open. "Why? Is Chanyeol still sleeping?" He asked

"Yes Baby.. Oh, probably the drive yesterday. Maybe it exhausted you both." Mrs. Byun concluded.

Lucky for Baekhyun that his mother hadn't seen his blush caused by the flashbacks of their little activities last night. If in case, he wouldn't succeed on saving himself from his mother's questions. He sighs a breathe of relief before calming himself down.

"I'll go wake him up, Eomma~" he stated before leaving the kitchen.

-*-

But instead of waking his lover, he carefully squeezed himself in a space beside Chanyeol. He grabbed the taller's arm and placed it around his waist. He stared at the sleeping giant in front of him and can't help but get mesmerized at how handsome his innocent sleeping face is. Baekhyun traced his lover's eyebrows, to his nose, to his lips, as he still couldn't believe of the fact that Chanyeol is his boyfriend. This handsome man in front of him is his boyfriend.

Chanyeol stirred at his sleep, and it made Baekhyun silently giggle.

"Channie~" but Chanyeol gave no response.

"Channie~~ it's Saturday. Let's go somewhere~" he said, still trying to wake Chanyeol up.

Not a minute passed and Chanyeol's eyes flew open. Though vision still groggy and blurry from sleep, Chanyeol can still recognize the owner of the beautiful face in front of him.

"Morning Babe" Chanyeol muttered.

Baekhyun giggled. "I woke you up, I'm not sorry."

"Well, I'm not the only one you woke up." Chanyeol said before positioning himself, now on top of the smaller.

*WARNING: GOOD GOOD*