41: Breaking Point (R)

Thank you so much for 21k reads! 🎉💕

A/N: Please don't get confused of this chapter. Enjoy reading!

-*-*-

Chanyeol woke up in a messy bed. His head hurts like hell and he couldn't remember what just happened. His eyes started scanning his surroundings, and as he did, he figured he wasn't in his apartment, nor anywhere he's familiar of.

His face scrunched. "Where the fvck am I?" He asked himself.

He was about to stand up from the bed when he felt slender arms around his waist.. And as he looked behind him, he found Nana's sleeping figure.. naked.

Chanyeol's eyes went wide. "W-WHAT THE FVCK!-" he shouted and pulled himself from the bed, causing his entire body to fall, ass-first into the floor.

Nana jolted awake, and as she saw Chanyeol's confused slash angry slash afraid face, she giggled and greeted him "Good morning to you, too, Channie~"

Chanyeol stood up as he remained dumbfounded, trying to remember what the fvck he did last night, why the fvck he's naked and why the fvck was Nana on the bed. He felt Nana's surprisingly strong grip on his arms as she successfully pulled him back into the bed.

"Oh don't tell me you can't remember how we made love last ni--"

"N-no! This is a mistake--"

Chanyeol was about to stand up and run into wearing his pants when the door has opened loudly, revealing his boyfriend who's eyes went wide and face turned pale upon seeing Chanyeol's state—naked, with Nana on the bed, who's equally naked as him.

"C-Channie.. W-what have you done?" Baekhyun asked, tears almost escaping his eyes.

"Baek. I-It's not what you think.." Chanyeol stated, stuttering. He couldn't utter his words furthermore since Baekhyun started running out of the room. He was about to follow his crying midget, but he can't.

He's on bed. He's naked. He slept with someone else.

And Baekhyun caught him.

"B-Baek! Baekhyun! Baby.. Wait--" he panicked as he saw Baekhyun's disappearing back once again. He heard Nana giggle from behind him. He turned and glared at her, but it seems like she did not care a bit about it.

"Oops?" Nana smirked.

It was then that Chanyeol lose his patience to the girl. Forgetting about their naked state, her gender and the morals his parents thought him, he gripped Nana's neck tightly and pushed her back into the bed.

"What. The. Fvck. Is. This. All About?!" Chanyeol shouted.

Nana's eyes went wide. She did not expect Chanyeol to hurt her physically.

"Cha-- Chanyeol! Fvckk!! L-Let me g-go!" She shouted, choking.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, let go of her neck as he started pulling his hair and slapping himself in anger and frustration.

"FVCCCK! WHAT THE FVCK IS THIS?!" Chanyeol shouted.

Nana slowly recovers her breath as she smirked into the angry Chanyeol.

"What happened last night?!" Chanyeol asked, anger and warnings evident of his tone.

"You sure want to know?" Nana asked as she coughs.. "I'd be glad to remind you how you did me last night, Channie.."

Nana stood up and displayed her naked and glorious body in front of Chanyeol.

The latter growled in disgust. "Keep that away from me, Nana. I need you to tell me what the fvck happened!"