13: Daddy Kink (R)

A/N: Again, if you're underaged, 18 years old and below, please refrain yourself from reading this book.

WARNING: Smut ahead. (4k+ words)

Enjoy reading!!!!

-*-*-

His classes are almost over, and he can't get Baekhyun's words out of his mind for even just a second. It frustrates Chanyeol, thinking what came into Baekhyun's mind, opening such kinky topic for him early that morning and giving him tons of lusty ideas on his mind. He doesn't know what had gotten into his tiny boyfriend. All he knows is that he was given an envelope with a love letter, and a bonus piece of paper with a hotel name and room number. Plus, Baekhyun's actions early this morning, and him calling the flushed taller "Daddy", saying it's all just a sneak peek of what he's having later.. Chanyeol combined one hint into the others and he made a conclusion—a risky, lustful, wild guessed conclusion—that his boyfriend prepared him the most special gift he could ever think of.. Baekhyun himself.

Chanyeol gulped. His mind wasn't listening to what his professor is discussing. He's into his own internal mess, caused by his boyfriend. He has all the doubts and fears in his mind.

Are we really gonna do it?

But aside from those obvious questions, what bothers him the most is the fact that he's about to do it with Baekhyun. With Byun Baekhyun. The love of his life. The most beautiful man to ever exist. The man he'd been lusting over the whole month, jacking himself with the thought of the tiny male under him.

Chanyeol should admit, he'd seen everything already. They've been doing it, though oral, but still he's aware of how sinful Baekhyun's body is. He'd seen Baekhyun jacking off in front of him, giving him head behind doors and even in his car, they'd been dry-humping each other in bed and the backseat, they've been fvcking each other's mouth for a good one month.. but he never entered the smaller. Though he must admit once again how he wanted—badly wanted—the smaller, he wouldn't want to rush his lover. Chanyeol knows how painful it'll be for Baekhyun, and he don't want to force the latter to do so. He doesn't want to force himself in when Baekhyun isn't ready yet. So, the real question that bothers Chanyeol are

Am I pushing him to do it?

Is Baekhyun really ready for it?

He doesn't want to hurt his boyfriend, but he knows it's inevitable. And, Baekhyun opening himself to him is equivalent to Baekhyun giving him his everything. Not that Chanyeol doesn't like it.. Hell! He's more than willing to accept everything about Byun Baekhyun. But, he can't help but doubt. He can't help but be afraid.

Am I worthy of Byun Baek?

Am I deserving to have that Byun Baekhyun all for myself? That fragile yet pure, disorganized yet beautiful boyfriend of his. Is he deserving to mark Baekhyun's body his? Is he deserving to take away the most special gift the tiny male can offer?

Chanyeol's mind is in chaos. Not that he doesn't want the smaller. He's just afraid it's too much. Byun Baekhyun is giving him too much already, and he can't help but ask himself if he's really worthy of everything.

The sound of the bell ringing signaling it's the end of the classes, brought Chanyeol back to reality. Quickly, he organized his notes inside his bag and left the room, dragging his two friends, towards the cafeteria where they'll meet their boyfriends.

They arrived and saw Kyungsoo and Luhan sitting in their usual place. He frowned. Where's Baek?

They walked to the direction of the two, but he didn't bother sitting.