Origin

Once a twisted cruel monster was a boy like anyone else. Although he had an atmosphere of grim hung over him like a demon sat on his shoulder whispering evil thoughts into his head. His thoughts weren't like anything else , manipulative and demanding. His eyes were piercing , blue from a distance but up close a demonic yellow. The sun is thought of from the colour yellow but his eyes were the opposite they seemed to suck the soul from you.  From a very early age every Halloween he dressed as a clown each year creepier than the last, he had no friends just a habit of making a new one once a year and no one made the connection he was the reason they went insane . The 'victim' would go missing for a few weeks ,each time longer than the last they would all return but different from when they were last seen . None who returned spoke of what happened in fact they wouldn't speak at all,just shivering and humming the same tune . Until the night of his 18th birthday (31st October) when he left home to go trick or treating without his parents noticing he left with his friend and they were never ever seen  again. If anyone has information of the location of penny wise or john Smith please contact local authorities immediately.