Feelings

To Richie im sorry there's no need to feel like crap over me.
sat on the bed in complete silence, his head buried in his hands. Thoughts of depression and anxiety swam around his head like minnows in a pond. His friends trying to contact him but he wasn't in the mood for talking he just wanted it all to stop. He was scared , like he heard people talking about him behind his back and it wouldn't go away. Richie had made friends with Eddie again after they had recently fallen out and Bill was devastated .With Eddie out the picture ,Bill seemed interesting to Richie, although Bill was happy for Richie getting Eddie back he just felt left out . His emotions plummeted as he looked at the desperate texts of Richie. Richie was mortified after Bill left the group chat. He wanted to hold on to the friendship but it's hard to keep friends when you feel like everybody hates you. He went on snapchat to see Stan's story 'emoji for a line's he dmed Stan an emoji and 1 hr later  Stan's story read a message saying they were good friends but Bill annoys him. Bill annoys everyone thought Bill, Bill deserves nothing. Bill had a secret he told noone . Bill crushes on Richie but Richie tells Eddie and Stan everything and Bill didn't want that so he sat and cried till his eyes were red and sore .