Pennywise

Deep in the sewers lives something words cannot describe. A monster. Manipulative ,ravenous, hungry. Not hungry for meat or blood, no something way worse. Fear.

It's face ,stone cold white with eyes are blood curdling yellow .You feel it piercing your skin as fear ,it's only source of life, starts to sing making itself more apparent then ever .It makes him smile .His smile sends shivers down your spine it makes the room cold, so cold . The demented grin upon his evil little face screams 'let all hell begin .'

To add to his mascarade of horror his voice removes your protection , breaks down your walls . Makes you vulnerable. Weak. His voice high , friendly but something's not right . It's creepy but familiar with his power to morph into what scares you most . Sometimes what scares you most is closer to home than you thought.

Floating . His victims all call out to you "we all float down here and you'll float too" . Fearless. Lifeless . Deep in the centre of the sewers all his victims hang from the roof . They all float. Like balloons they float, that's it's obsession balloons it draws you in with childhood innocence then your his.

This monster , it's words echoing the halls "we all float down here" . Not human. Far from human. This clown . Pennywise the dancing clown.