An unexpected holiday. (One Direction Fanfic)

CHAPTER 1

Tomorrows the day I go to Fiji with the family for a nice holiday. I have never been so excited. I packed a week early hoping that it would make the days go faster but unfortunately it didn't, the days seem to go slower. Mum says its because im too excited to go, like when it's Christmas eve and you just can't fall asleep and the night feels like forever.

Mum also says that I'm the one that's going to find a really cute boy and have a holiday romance but I can't tell dad cause he is just too protective, in 17 he should really learn to calm down a bit. I hope I do because you always see them in movies, falling in love and it being so perfect, apart from the leaving part. 

"Allison you need to turn off your music it's time for bed! You can always listen to One Direction in the morning." Mum tries to yell over the blasting music.

"Can't I just listen to the rest of this song?"

"Ugh fine." mum gives up.

"And you won't always be the only one I wanted and I wanted you to know without you I can't face it. All we want to have is fun but they say that we're young let them say what they want. It's everything about you you you, everything that you do do do, from the way that we touch baby to the way that you kiss on me. It's everything about you you you, everything that you do do do, like everyone body is just us two and there nothing I could point to, its everything about you you you, everything about you you you, everything that you do do do, it everything about you."

*********************

"Dad, do you know how long this flight is going to take?" Charlie whines. Gosh he always whines. He's 11 and you'd think that he would have grown up by now but he hasn't. He still throws tantrums and still acts like a baby. Mum says he's just sensitive, sensitive my ass. "Mum! Can we get food NOW!" Charlie pouts and bats his big brown eyes at mum. His soft brown hair is just slightly swooped to the side. He has been trying to follow this surfer hairstyle trend that every kid now has in Australia. I can tell mums annoyed by his constant whining, he drives her insane yet dad doesn't do much about it. You know how with parents there's a good cop and bad cop situation, well Dads the good and Mums the bad. Mums platinum blonde hair is tied up in a neatly done bun and she is dressing in dark blue denim jeans with a lovely pink buttoned up shirt. She always looks so fancy getting on planes and she makes us dress up too since Dads a pilot we get business class. She made me wear a strapless white dress that came just above my knee and had a golden ribbon wrapped around just under my chest as well as golden ballet flats.

"Excuse me mam, your boarding pass please?" she spat out, obviously been working too long. Maybe I had been day dreaming too long but that doesn't make it right to be rude. Oh well, nothing is going to stop me from being excited about Fiji.

*********************

"THAT was 4 hours! That felt like forever!" Charlie squealed. Gosh, he was so embarrassing, all of the people in the airport turned to stare at him. Of course, centre of attention as always. Mum and Dad looked at him and rolled their eyes, they were used to his act by now. My Dad has beautiful green eyes that go so well with his tan. Charlie and I get our tans from him, poor mum isn't so tanned but she gets spray tans to make herself feel better about not having skin like ours. 

Walking through the airport was just beautiful, there were 3 Fijian guys singing while playing guitars and eukelalies. Watching and listening to them instantly puts a smile on your face. The heat wasnt a wet, sticky heat it was more of a dry, tropical heat, it was just right.