Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Liam's POV

"Liam! There are only 2 more hours to go on this flight and you have barely spoken to me! The least you can do now is…um…play a game or chat with me!" Louis whinges.

I was wishing someone else had gotten this seat because for the last 20 hours Louis has been constantly pushing my buttons, making really lame jokes, shouting random words out loud while people give us weird looks and lastly but no least poking me.

The best part was when he fell asleep and I had peace and quiet for about an hour and then when he woke up its like someone had put a firecracker onside him, he hasn't stopped moving and fidgeting but worst of all talking. I know I know I'm being extremely cranky right now and complaining over nothing but it's because i haven't had any sleep let alone peace and quiet and honestly I have just about had enough. I felt like I was just about to snap when Zayn came over.

"Pssst, Liam. I was thinking…what if we swap Niall for you so we both can have some peace and quiet while they annoy each other?" Zayn whispers to me. I look up at him dumfounded.

"This would have been helpful 20 hours ago." he just looks down at his feet realizing that would have been smart a while ago. But If I can get just 2 hours of sleep I'll be over the moon.

Allison's POV

Finally we step foot onto British ground outside of Heathrow airport and there are a few fans here and there but the crowd doesn't seem too bad…that is until Harry rolls me around the corner.

It all seemed to go in slow motion and it was a bit of a blur but Harry snatched me up into his arms and started sprinting in the other direction following the other boys, my wheelchair left behind. The girls shrieking behind us and trying to catch up, I feel someone grab a hold of a few strands of my hair before they are yanked out of my head and a yelp escapes my lips. Tears form around my eyes, it really hurt but I tried to contain myself.

We finally reach this vast red bus and Harry leaps over the steps and into the bus, the door closing behind us. It still amazes me to see how he can run so effortlessly with me in his arms.

"Ali, how's your head? I saw some girl grab your hair?" Liam sympathetically asks. Harry safely places me down on the couch and patting my head to see if I'm alright.

"It’s really okay. I'm fine." I smile through the stinging sensation on the back of my head. I look at Harry to find him now staring at the ground deep in thought. His eyebrows furrowed together and his lips pursed into a thin line.

"Mate, you’re going to hurt yourself thinking that hard." Zayn chuckles.

Harry shakes his head and his eyes flutter up as he returns back to reality. He weakly smiles, sits down on the couch and slides his hand into mine. I couldn't help but feel something was up.

Nialls POV

"Niall. Did you eat all the food in the bus?" Liam looks at me with disgust. He should really know me by now.

"Yes and no." I reply.

His expression turns to confusion.

"How yes and no?"

"Well yes I did eat the food but no because I shared it. I shared the chips with Louis." I grin at Liam childishly.

"Niall, you gave me not one but half a chip." Louis defends. I turn to give him a horrible look for telling on me and he quickly looks down avoiding my eye contact.

"Niall! Some of us need to eat too!" Liam looked so disappointed in me but he can't say he didn't know it was coming.

"I guess we will just have to go to…NANDOS!" Liam just rolls his eyes and me and tries to hold back the smile.