Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Zayn’s POV

For half an hour now Liam, Niall, Louis and I have had our ears pressed up against the door or Harry and Allison's room.

So about an hour ago, Harry stormed down the stairs and straight out of the door slamming the door shut as hard as he possibly could. 15 minutes later he came back through the door a bit more calm and sat down on the couch to join the boys and I in watching ‘Monsters Inc.’ You could see he was deep in thought as he was tearing his lip apart with his teeth and his eyebrows were scrunched up together.

After a quiet 10-15 minutes he strides upstairs to his room were Allison was. We quietly followed him up and have been listening to them since. It's actually pretty entertaining. We have all decided we are on team Ali at the moment. It's something to do with a guy texting her.

Harry's POV

"If you didn't jump to conclusions you would know he's just my friend, and gay!" her voice started to rise.

"What?" I matched her level of volume so I didn't sound completely stupid and kept some of my dignity.

"Harry, If you hadn't have checked my text messages or even just simply asked me about it, you would have discovered he is one of my best friends and as camp as a row of tents." she giggles at her little comment.

"I'm sorry Ali. Maybe we have jumped i-in-in to the-this too fast." I stutter. I knew I should have just shut up but it has been on my mind since Louis and I had been talking on the plane.

"Harry?"

"Allison I'm sorry but haven't you been thinking it too? We have only known each other nearly 2 weeks and we have just moved so far and so fast."

"How can it be too fast, we aren't really dating because you haven't asked me yet?"

Oh Harry why don't you just think before you say sometimes! This is what gets you into trouble.

"Haz, if you want me to leave I’ll leave." she said bluntly.

"I don't know, I need to think about it." as I said that I spun on my heel and walked out the door but as I opened the door 4 boys fell onto the floor and tried to crawl away in all sorts of directions. I walked past them and out of the door again. Wow. 2 walks in 1 days.

Allison's POV.

As soon as Harry walked out of that door that was my cue to start crying. I let the tears fall down my cheeks and then shoved my head into the pillow.

"Don’t Louis, she won't want people poking her." a familiar Irish accent said.

"I have to make sure she's alright, she'll get dehydrated or something crying that much."

I couldn't help but chuckle at Louis comment.

"SHE LAUGHED! I told you she's not dying." Louis yelled at Niall.

I pulled my head out of the pillow and turned my head to find Louis and Niall standing over the top of me looking down on me. They both shot me a weak smile.

"I'm fine boys but thank you for caring." I whisper to them since my throat was sore from sobbing.

The both sit down on the side of the bed next to me and Niall rubs circle into my back.

"Today is gonna be the day

That they're gonna throw it back to you

By now you should've somehow

Realized what you gotta do

I don't believe that anybody

Feels the way I do about you now"