Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Allison's POV

I have been awake for 30 minutes now but I just can't bring myself to unravel myself from Harrys toned muscular arms. He was so cute and peaceful when he slept. I was just staring at the envelope he had given me last night with a huge cheesy grin on my face.

I managed to call my mum earlier to tell her what had happened and asked her about it and she was hesitant but I managed to persuade her. I CAN'T WAIT!

I start to giggle to myself as Harry starts to tense up and stretch out, obviously awakening.

"Are you ready for today babe?" he whispers into my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"You bet I am. Are you sure it's alright though?" I was so nervous.

"It was my idea love. You'll be flying with me and the boys to London then staying in mine and Louis flat." he shoots me one of his irresistible smiles and my heart melts.

I couldn't wait! Although I was nervous, now I don't have to say goodbye to the boys just yet.

I have gotten so close to all the boys, not just Harry. Out of all of them I would say I'm closest with Louis, that's because he has a thing for Trish and we talk about everything for hours. We have good deep and meaningful’s. But then again I'm so close with all of them and I'm looking forward to spending more time with them.

"Babe, did you need help with packing because we have an hour until we leave this resort?" harry yells across the room.

"I'm nearly done I swear." I respond.

I wheeled myself through my bathroom picking up all of my toiletries and throwing them into my suitcase. I chucked my straighteners into the bag and zipped it up. Done.

I wheeled myself to the conjoining door and opened it. Then knocking on the door I waited for a response. Finally the door swung opened.

"Oh sweetheart, are you all packed?" mum asked me concerned. I knew she wasn't happy with me going with the boys to England but she has to trust me.

"Yes mum. Just finished." I smiled.

"Where are dad and Charlie?"

"You know your brother, he doesn't like getting breakfast by himself." she chuckled half-heartedly. She was starting to make me feel guilty for leaving her for 2 weeks.

"Hey Mrs Lukas. How are you?" Harry slid around the corner making my heart skip a beat.

"I'm good thank you Harry. Now you're going to take very good care if my daughter, right?" mum questions. I roll my eyes at mum.

"Of course I will Mrs Lukas. I won't let anything happen to her." he reassures my mum.

"Darling, you can call me Anna."

"Thank you Anna." Harry's face lights up.

"Well I just wanted to say goodbye and that I love you lots and I'll Skype you." I pull my mum into a big hug and plant a kiss on her cheek. She finds it hard to let go but eventually she stands back up.

"I love you sweetheart and am careful. Text me when you land, okay?" I could see the tears starting to form and the same was happening to me. That's what happens between me and mum. Whenever she cries I automatically cry, it's just that I hate to see her upset. I blow her a kiss and Harry gives her a hug goodbye. She seems like she doesn't want to let go of him either but she let's go and he pushes me through the door closing it behind him. That was so emotional even though I'll see her in a few weeks. I guess it's because I have never been overseas without her. She has always been by my side.